Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/
Wacom Product Resources - Drivers, Manuals, Warranty Information & Others

Pen not working after Mac OSX update June 2019:
http://forum.wacom.eu/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4011

Why is the cursor on Windows a white dot or crosshairs?
http://forum.wacom.eu/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4013#p8912

Mac OS 10.15 Catalina Beta:
https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guideId=015-916

Product Registration:
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

Drawing software:
If you wondering which software to choose, check the trial versions below:

Pan/Scroll Cursor stuck. Mouse not moving until release.

Everything related to drivers
thanulee

Re: Pan/Scroll Cursor stuck. Mouse not moving until release.

Postby thanulee » Fri 10. May 2019, 11:22

Any news on the subject? I know also a lot of ppl that dont get to the trouble register here to complain.

v1198839

Postby v1198839 » Fri 10. May 2019, 13:56

I also just joined to get updates on this. I've been using an older driver for more than a year, this is insanity that they would freeze the curson on pan/scroll.

I'm using WacomTablet_6.3.27-2.exe, which can be downloaded at
http://cdn.wacom.com/u/productsupport/d ... 3.27-2.exe

I was so excited that they announed the new small intuos pro yesterday, but when I saw that it uses the same driver and the pan/scroll isn't fixed, I have no interest in upgrading.

bastyani

Postby bastyani » Wed 22. May 2019, 20:32

I see that a new version (Driver 6.3.34-2 for macOS) was released on May 16th 2019... I tested it and found out with great disappointment that the behaviour is still the same... I have no words on this, sorry... Just incredible! Can anyone else please confirm?

wacom5

Postby wacom5 » Thu 23. May 2019, 08:06

The Driver team is still analysing the situation. This will take time.

aakaravaev

Postby aakaravaev » Sun 26. May 2019, 14:27

Just updated to 6.3.34-2. Cursor changed its behaviour. Now it jumps at random point of the screen when I stop scrolling and move up my pen. OMG guys, what are you doing?!

thanulee

Postby thanulee » Sun 26. May 2019, 15:53

It will take time? It was FINE few versions ago just fix it already its been many months and everybody is complaining.

edit: its been A YEAR not months... jesus i regret buying so many tablets from u when u cant solve this simple thing after 1 year!!!

dan456

Postby dan456 » Fri 31. May 2019, 09:00

Every new version of the Wacom driver: 1 fixed bug, 2 bugs added. Going downhill with this company and time for a competitor. Happy to switch brand.

I'm a professional designer and this scrolling issue is not acceptable. Can't work properly like this and installed an old driver. Hate to waste my time on this.

svenkaptein

Postby svenkaptein » Thu 27. Jun 2019, 20:45

Also specifically registered for the forum for this annoying bug.

I am the owner of a Web agency with 6 persons using the tablet.
The expected behavior while designing is that when scrolling the pointer location is ALWAYS moving with the location of the pen and not being stuck.
The whole reason of using the pen is to be precise and also faster then the mouse, so while scrolling you are moving the pointer already to where it needs to be.

I can understand some people want it differently, just make it an option.
When we discuss the wacom tablet with other people in the field its funny without even starting about the subject they call the driver issues the number one downside of the wacom.

bastyani

Postby bastyani » Mon 1. Jul 2019, 09:28

Another disappointment. Just installed the latest version (Driver 6.3.35-2 for macOS - June 20th 2019) The behaviour is still the same...
What is going on???

wacom5

Postby wacom5 » Mon 1. Jul 2019, 15:15

Hello,

I will try to be as clear as possible.

The current way the driver handles scrolling by keeping the cursor still will not be reversed. Neither will the option to use either scrolling modes be introduced through a toggle (as suggested in this thread).

As I mentioned earlier, if while scrolling the cursor moves out of the scrolling area, this will cause problems as it did in the past. For this reason we cannot reverse the changes.

This thread has clearly demonstrated that some users prefer the previous way - sometimes very passionately.
However the majority of the current users does not share the same opinion. Most of the new users like the current scrolling method. Most of the older users didn't even notice the change.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to make everyone happy. We are well aware that many of you will be displeased.

We don't believe that going back is the right way to move forward. We hope you can understand this decision.

Still, we don't feel the current way scrolling is working is as good as it should be. The team is looking at alternative ways to handle scrolling which would make the experience better overall. Hopefully in time, we will be able to develop something that will make (almost) everyone happy.

This will take time however so do not expect any big changes in the very near future. This project will require time for proper research, developments and testing. I will try to give you updates if I receive any.

Thank you for your support so far.

Return to “Drivers”