Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Wacom Product Resources - Drivers, Manuals, Warranty Information & Others

Product Registration:
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

New Operating System releases:
macOS 12 ("Monterey") support: Is there a driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
Windows 11 support: Is there a driver for Windows 11?

Issues with MS Edge browser:
When MS Edge is updated to version 94 and then opened and interacted with a Pen display the computer will crash and give the “Blue screen of death.”
This is NOT a Wacom driver issue, it has been reported from other devices using Windows Ink as well.
Disabling Windows Ink in Windows will resolve the issue.

See https://support.wacom.com/hc/en-us/arti ... -can-I-do-

Should I wait for couple of years until Wacom announces a new drawing tablet?

xender2

Should I wait for couple of years until Wacom announces a new drawing tablet?

Postby xender2 » Thu 14. May 2020, 08:24

With Huion becoming more of a legit competitor to Wacom, and Wacom in comparison to Huion in terms of their features (which I've seen a lot from Wacom for them to cut a lot of those e.g. Shortcuts) I think Wacom is getting more pressured by them, and by nature I had a hunch.. should I actually get a drawing tablet from them? There might be a chance where they would acknowledge this and make changes to their drawing tablets like reducing its price, giving more features, and etc. I mean I've seen a lot from Dave 2D's laptop reviews (shoutout to my boy) that this is possible and it's basically how competition works in the market. https://gbapps.net/rc-yowhatsapp-apk/

I'm only asking this because who knows in the near future Wacom decides to announce a new drawing tablet that has several improvements in comparison to previous tablets, and that improvements are intended for a sole purpose to keep up with the competition on the market. And I always think that I might regret buying a drawing tablet now if there's a tablet with a much better stuff in the future compared to the own I already own, help? Is this the golden age of drawing tablets? If so, imagine all kinds of amazing drawing tablets that the industry is going to create :0

ikkami

Re: Should I wait for couple of years until Wacom announces a new drawing tablet?

Postby ikkami » Sat 4. Sep 2021, 07:46

if you are just gonna wait thinking may be a better device will come in future, then my friend, you are not gonna buy anything. ofcourse, in the future, devices with better features will come. no doubt about it. you can search on google if any company is releasing new device and only then you can wait for it. otherwise check out all the available tablets, compare them and buy which you like. kinemaster mods

EthanWinters

Re: Should I wait for couple of years until Wacom announces a new drawing tablet?

Postby EthanWinters » Sat 11. Sep 2021, 07:52

xender2 wrote:With Huion becoming more of a legit competitor to Wacom, and Wacom in comparison to Huion in terms of their features (which I've seen a lot from Wacom for them to cut a lot of those e.g. Shortcuts) I think Wacom is getting more pressured by them, and by nature I had a hunch.. should I actually get a drawing tablet from them? There might be a chance where they would acknowledge this and make changes to their drawing tablets like reducing its price, giving more features, and etc. I mean I've seen a lot from Dave 2D's laptop reviews (shoutout to my boy) that this is possible and it's basically how competition works in the market.

I'm only asking this because who knows in the near future Wacom decides to announce a new drawing tablet that has several improvements in comparison to previous tablets, and that improvements are intended for a sole purpose to keep up with the competition on the market. And I always think that I might regret buying a drawing tablet now if there's a tablet with a much better stuff in the future compared to the own I already own, help? Is this the golden age of drawing tablets? If so, imagine all kinds of amazing drawing tablets that the industry is going to create :0

Sir, you should wait for some time because the old drawing tablet has many issues. I had one, and now I am having a bad feeling about it. According to me, we should buy the upcoming next gen drawing tablet from Wacom. It would be amazing.

Best Regards: Ethan_Winters

Anabella128

Postby Anabella128 » Fri 17. Sep 2021, 05:29

xender2 wrote:With Huion becoming more of a legit competitor to Wacom, and Wacom in comparison to Huion in terms of their features (which I've seen a lot from Wacom for them to cut a lot of those e.g. Shortcuts) I think Wacom is getting more pressured by them, and by nature I had a hunch.. should I actually get a drawing tablet from them? There might be a chance where they would acknowledge this and make changes to their drawing tablets like reducing its price, giving more features, and etc. I mean I've seen a lot from Dave 2D's laptop reviews (shoutout to my boy) that this is possible and it's basically how competition works in the market. Null's Brawl Apk

Sir I suggest you to wait a little longer, cause the version has many flaws.

Return to “Other topics”