NEW tablet driver 6.3.22-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Problem mit modifiers on keyboard getting stuck was fixed.

Laste version for for Windows 6.3.21-10: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

MSP 16 with external monitor blanks out

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
mem5000

Re: MSP 16 with external monitor blanks out

Postby mem5000 » Sat 14. Jan 2017, 16:43

i believe, it's a 3 foot cable... ill have to check

just to point out, it's not the external monitor that blanks out... it's my MSP's tablet screen that does

It was doing it to me yesterday, and i yanked the external monitor out of the hub, and put it back in... that seemed to make it stop...

it's been VERY hard to trouble shoot... it acts so erratically.

mem5000

Postby mem5000 » Sat 14. Jan 2017, 16:43

i believe, it's a 3 foot cable... ill have to check

just to point out, it's not the external monitor that blanks out... it's my MSP's tablet screen that does

It was doing it to me yesterday, and i yanked the external monitor out of the hub, and put it back in... that seemed to make it stop...

it's been VERY hard to trouble shoot... it acts so erratically.

neilgooge

Postby neilgooge » Thu 4. May 2017, 20:00

Did anyone find a solution to this? I am currently having the same problem...

I was looking to buy a USBC portable monitor anyway, but in the mean time its a rather annoying problem... its not constant, but enough of an annoyance when trying to work...

neilgooge

Postby neilgooge » Thu 4. May 2017, 20:08

Just too add to that, what I have noticed, is it seems to blank out more frequently, when running something video heavy on the other screen... for example, running a floating youtube video on the other screen, with a picture window open for reference, while drawing on the MSP screen, definitely seems to increase the amount of blanking that goes on.

I am using the dodcool USBC hub currently (great hub by the way... if you ignore the whole blanking thing ;)

Return to “Pen Computers”