New user account
If you have trouble to create a new user account and do not receive a confirmation Email, please contact our customer support https://www.wacom.com/en-gb/support and we will manually approve your account.
Please send an Email in which you tell us that you agree our Wacom privacy policy. Thank you for your understanding.

Wacom Drivers
June 2018: New drivers released version 6.3.30-6 for Win and 6.3.30-2 for Mac, with various bugfixes. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Registration
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?:https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guideTitle=How-do-I-register-my-Wacom-device%2525253F&guideId=4244ade8-634a-433c-88b4-31d83e63226c

MSP 16 with external monitor blanks out

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
bramenoth

Re: MSP 16 with external monitor blanks out

Postby bramenoth » Wed 31. Jan 2018, 17:35

Hi, I had the same problem from 3 or 4 month ago but... Today I updated Iris graphic drivers directly from device manager to 21.20.16.4839 (can't remember what was previously) and, at least from the moment, there is no more blinking on the screen. It's only an hour ago I have no problems but seems good. Before this my display blanked every minute and it was very disgusting.

My second display is a samsung tv.

May be you be lucky too ;)

P.S. sorry for any mistake... english is not my lenguage.

mbieganek

Postby mbieganek » Wed 31. Jan 2018, 22:19

Ok, Agreed,, for me it's Autodesk instead of Photoshop, but equally a Major player in Software, and has specifically certified the M1000M to work with Inventor.

If we need to re-install drivers to get Photoshop to work out of the box, What is the latest STABLE drivers that work with PHOTOSHOP? (And why aren't they installed at the factory?)

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Thu 1. Feb 2018, 07:37

If you install Photoshop it works of course, but depending on the version of PS at that time, the app may have trouble to detect Nvidia properly, while other apps detect it without problem. Then PS works with the Intel graphics and some tools may be slow. If you run into this problem, it can help to install/reinstall/update the Intel driver and configure the Nvidia driver settings for Photoshop.

PrielHackim

Postby PrielHackim » Mon 5. Feb 2018, 09:11

Main screen keep on Blancking out even when i chang the external screen to 60hz i sea that whenever Iris is over 45%load the internal screen Blanks out .

the internal MSP Screen also blank out when not connected to external screen- and Iris is over 70% load at simple web browsing

cant wait to Start up my Msp Today, hoping Suddenly all is solved

introjoe

Postby introjoe » Wed 7. Feb 2018, 11:45

bramenoth wrote:Today I updated Iris graphic drivers directly from device manager to 21.20.16.4839

strange! isn't the latest driver 23.20.16.4901 from december 18th 2017 ?
@bramenoth: is your promblem still fixed? how is your samsung tv connected?

PrielHackim

Postby PrielHackim » Thu 8. Feb 2018, 13:52

today i was advised by UNITEK (company ) agent that i need to make sure to have an USB c to HDMI Adapter that support 60 hz and same for the hdmi Cable (V2 60hz ) - i got those and so far did not blank out (lets see how does it handle heavy lode) .

another issue:
when i connected a hub that support DP (drop Power) i did not get any charge to the MSP at all) i guess that thoes usb are not seppoted gor that function?

how PRO is that????

i seems that i wasted around 3.5 hours today just to deel with all of that- keep on getting disappointed from the MSP device!
cant believe that i getting much better support and technical advice from a 3d company- whom have just trying to help out then Wacom support team + Local Retailer + here in the Forum .

WACOM WAKE UP!!!!!!

bramenoth

Postby bramenoth » Sat 10. Feb 2018, 07:05

introjoe wrote:
bramenoth wrote:Today I updated Iris graphic drivers directly from device manager to 21.20.16.4839

strange! isn't the latest driver 23.20.16.4901 from december 18th 2017 ?
@bramenoth: is your promblem still fixed? how is your samsung tv connected?

no, it blanks again but in less messure. :(

PrielHackim

Postby PrielHackim » Fri 16. Feb 2018, 09:01

Blanks Out FIX

hey im usinng UNITEK Adapter who sepport 4k60hz and using HDMI 2 Cable (60hz) to Dell Monitor Ultra Sharp u24 and Problam Fixed

as far as I understand_ the Problem is the 60hz tanstmition-

i think that means that is Not Possible to USE any connection throw VGA/ DVI at all

My conclusion
This shows a lack of compatibility and misleading the consumer about the capabilities of the device -
You need to specify such incompatibilities in the technical specification.
I do not know of any other computer company that has similar problems or even a Mac attendant who has a similar problem.
Also, I do not feel that we are being seriously treated by technical support

alanyeung

Postby alanyeung » Sun 18. Feb 2018, 19:11

I provide the MSP 16 to HK Wacom to review.

" I am Julia, the question about your "DTH-W1620H as a screen transfer to HDMI computer, the screen will flicker, single use is normal", has been confirmed by the engineer,
- Test the product hardware no problem, we are through the USB Type-C test can be directly connected to the external screen, because you use when the adapter is not Wacom original Wacom link, we can not ensure the effect of the adapter;
- We recommend that you receive the product after you connect the DTH-W1620H to your computer and set the extension mode to 2K. Then, the resolution of the extended screen is reduced to 2K, and then the test is normal. If the screen still flickers, please record Video and reply email for submission to engineer, "

Why need to the Wacom Link?
Why request extension mode to 2K?

If MSP cannot external display. Please post on the spec.
The problem was Wacom, not me.

Kraxling

Postby Kraxling » Thu 1. Mar 2018, 17:16

I have the same problem. Connecting HDMI through a USB-C hub (HooToo) to the middle USB port, on a MSP16, all drivers up to date. Screen on MSP blinks in and out several times per minute. Can't use the Wacom Link, as it takes up a valuable USB-C port I need for equipment. Any solution to this yet?

Return to “Pen Computers”