Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Product Registration:
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

Drawing software:
If you are not able to register, please use the trial version of the software below and try to register again at a later date.

Wacom Drivers:
December 2018: New driver released for Windows (6.3.32-4) and Mac (6.3.32-3). Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Windows 10 Fall 2018 Update:
Updating to the newest Windows 10 Fall update? Wacom has identified a few issues within the latest update. Pan/Scroll is not working correctly in some applications. Also, Modifier Clicks do not work when assigned to pen buttons or ExpressKeys, see the screenshot below. The Wacom driver team has submitted a bug report with Microsoft for these issues and will continue to work with them until it is fixed. More information can be found here: here

Mac OS 10.14 Mojave:
Upgrading to Mac OS 10.14 Mojave? A new Mac OSX security feature requires some additional changes to run the Wacom Driver correctly. Please see the instructions found on our support page here. Also, If you have any issues, please try a clean driver install. Follow the steps here.

MSP inconsistent pinch zoom and rocker ring

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
wacom1

Re: MSP inconsistent pinch zoom and rocker ring

Postby wacom1 » Sat 21. Jan 2017, 10:27

If you have any software problem, you should first check, if there is an update for the software, that might fix it. If there is a newer driver, try that. Since the reported problem is with Adobe software, check for updates from Adobe.

The pinch and zoom touch gesture can be handled in different ways by software: on operation system level, on application software level and for some situations the tablet driver is trying do it. (The tablet detects the touch positions and provides that information to the operating system as well as applications. If both do not have their own handling for the gesture, the tablet driver tries to send a suitable keystroke to the application as workaround. It should not have to do that. Such gestures should best be handled by the operating system in cooperation with the application.)

The problem you see with pinch and zoom might be caused by an a new Win10 settings for simultanious pen and touch handling. We have observed, that this does not work well in some situation and with some apps. It might be causing your problem, so we have suggested to try to change that setting and test. - It would be nice, if you do that and report back, if that worked.

niccolo67

Postby niccolo67 » Sat 21. Jan 2017, 16:04

you know what? just reading your answer I get the idea of why Wacom can make such driver.
If you are the face of the customer assistance it is time to find an alternative path.
no offense man, but You are an AMATEUR YOU DID NOT even READ MY ANSWER I AM NOT SURPRISE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

YES!!!! YOU RIGHT MATE IS ADOBEAUTODESKCORRELLUXOLOGYWIN10 EVIL SPELL!!!!!! THERE IS NO CHANCE WE ARE ALL DEAD....

RIDICULOUS

To whom may concern here after some video where you can see if you experiencing the same problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw92aic ... e=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JaEyxAuz7Q

IvanStalio

Postby IvanStalio » Sun 22. Jan 2017, 18:58

I'm noticing this strange thing, the touch working perfectly in Photoshop if you use it in the left side of the monitor, in the right side it get stucked when you use the pen and you can eventually unlock it if you press the rocker ring.
I don't know if it make sense.

niccolo67

Postby niccolo67 » Sun 22. Jan 2017, 22:43

Guys, thanks to the suggestion of a friend (dev8...) on youtube I think It's solved.

ROLL BACK TO THE 6.3.18-5 it works!

WELL, MR WACOM 1, WHAT ELSE YOUR INSTRUCTION BOOK TELLS YOU TO DO NOW?
OH OH WHAT A SURPRISE MR WACOM1, GUESS WHAT??
IT IS YOUR DRIVER FAULT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOUR ARROGANCE I HATE YOUR LACK OF PREPARATION AND YOUR BLINDNESS.
YOU COULD HAVE JUST RUN A SIMPLE FKING TEST FOR US, BUT NO SIR!! YOU HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO SAY: IT IS WIN 10, CECK ADOBE PREFERENCE, CECK CORREL UPDATE, IT IS SO...CHILDISH AND SO UNPROFESSIONAL.
PLS TELL YOUR BOSS, Kai Schmitte, HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED HOW THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS RUNNING HERE.
THE TIME WILL COME DEAR MR ''Kai Schmitte'' that Wacom will not even exist to sell signature unit fôr banks, But I don't think you care right?
Microsoft is there, Dell just came out with his unit, apple is not so far, I can't wait the day you will have to close the shebang, regretting what opportunity you missed, because as a customer what I care the most is the support and the assistance.
It is something you thinking you are good in, but you can't be more far off!
Releasing 2 (two)driver versions that as matter of fact don't work with the most common industry software it is such a stupid, malicious, banal, suicide act, that the minimum you deserved, is to get fired.

Apollojw

Postby Apollojw » Mon 23. Jan 2017, 11:48

Laggy PS, working on a sketch and over the course of a couple of hours became quite laggy, experiencing some light scratches on the metallic part of the device from just general use... general annoying unrefined user experience with both hardware and software... will take some time to get use to, previous set up MBP 2012 + cintiq 22hd + touch

amandak

Postby amandak » Tue 31. Jan 2017, 09:16

IvanStalio wrote:I'm noticing this strange thing, the touch working perfectly in Photoshop if you use it in the left side of the monitor, in the right side it get stucked when you use the pen and you can eventually unlock it if you press the rocker ring.
I don't know if it make sense.

I'm using Windows 10 with the 6.3.20-5 drivers. I experience the same problem in both Photoshop CC and Sketchable—the left side tends to stay responsive but touch gestures often lock up on the right side just after using the pen. This happens with single finger touch-and-drag gestures as well as two finger scroll/zoom, and happens regardless of whether the "Ignore touch input when I'm using my pen" option is turned on or off.

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Wed 1. Feb 2017, 08:06

Is there some other electrical device near the tablet on that side ? Touch can sometimes react irregular in such case. What tablet model do use ? Can you check touch detection in the driver diagnostics ? (That could help to see, if the effect is hardware related). And, did you try the 6.3.18 driver ?

amandak

Postby amandak » Wed 1. Feb 2017, 21:07

wacom1 wrote:Is there some other electrical device near the tablet on that side ? Touch can sometimes react irregular in such case. What tablet model do use ? Can you check touch detection in the driver diagnostics ? (That could help to see, if the effect is hardware related). And, did you try the 6.3.18 driver ?

I’m using an MSP 13. I use it with the Express keys oriented on the left. It sits on a table with nothing on either side or around it. When touch gestures lock up, the touch detection still reports that it is detecting touches. The gestures usually unlock if I tap somewhere else or hover and lift the pen a couple of times. I’ve had the same issues on 6.3.18 (and was hoping that 6.3.20-5 might fix it).

Return to “Pen Computers”