New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Mobile Studio 16 Turning off randomly

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
tienbu

Mobile Studio 16 Turning off randomly

Postby tienbu » Mon 20. Nov 2017, 14:35

Hi,

After the latest update my Mobile Studio 16" lost all the settings and started having a strange issue. While working on battery (still full) it switches off completely. This is happening randomly sometimes I am just browsing a site and it happens. I sent an email to customer care last week but I didn't get a reply.

Need help on this one. This is a brand new unit.

Thanks,
Etienne

wacom1

Re: Mobile Studio 16 Turning off randomly

Postby wacom1 » Mon 20. Nov 2017, 15:38

Do you have an external monitor attached ? And your tablet has an NVidia card ? Then I suggest to look for the latest graphics driver. I would also check Windows power options: perhaps a button is configured to power down the unit - that button might be triggered accidentially. You should get a reply from support soon.

tienbu

Postby tienbu » Thu 23. Nov 2017, 10:13

Hi Thanks for the reply.

I have no external monitor attached. This only happens on battery. While typing this it has already switched off 3 times while using just an external Bluetooth keyboard.

Thanks,
Etienne

wacom4

Postby wacom4 » Mon 27. Nov 2017, 10:14

Thanks for notifying us.
And apologies for the long waiting time.
I have asked the support team to contact you asap as this is a case where I suspect we need more details from you than we should share in a public forum.

Return to “Pen Computers”