New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

HELP - Bad sensitivity on Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 16 - HELP

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
Svaral

HELP - Bad sensitivity on Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 16 - HELP

Postby Svaral » Sat 25. Nov 2017, 02:21

Hello,
I got Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 16 and when I make brush stroke in photoshop, even when my opacity,layer and all other are set to 100% and normal, still I cant make a normal full brush stroke. When I press normaly, it looks like on 50% of opacity set. I spent more than 8hours on fixing this my issue and all I have learned was that probably here is not problem in PS but in microsoft or in device itsetf. All work, pen, tablet, sensitivity, but this transparent bush problem I cant fix. When I go to Wacom settings, even corrent pressure shows 50%, when I normaly press. Pelp me or give me advice?

Thanks

wacom1

Re: HELP - Bad sensitivity on Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 16 - HELP

Postby wacom1 » Sat 25. Nov 2017, 07:15

Go to the tablet control panel -> About/Info Press Ctrl while clicking on the 'diagnose' button. Then check pen and eraser pressure. Pressure should vary between close to zero and 8191. If you see relatively high pressure before even touching the surface, something is not ok with the pen. You can try to exchange the nib (sometimes there is dust and the nib cannot move freely). - If the pen is ok and you see pressure problem only in Photoshop: try starting PS while pressing Ctl+Alt+Shift.

Svaral

Postby Svaral » Sat 25. Nov 2017, 11:10

Hi Wacom1!

Thank you for your reply, I tried it with photoshop (alt+ctrl+shift) but it didnot fixed my problem. Issue is not in photoshop -_- I am sick about this. I tried so many variantes that I domt know what to do next -_- and It doesnt looks like pen or display is in problem.

wacom4

Postby wacom4 » Mon 27. Nov 2017, 10:02

What was the result of the check in the Wacom Driver diagnostics?
Is pressure shown for the pen?

Svaral

Postby Svaral » Mon 27. Nov 2017, 17:51

wacom4 wrote:What was the result of the check in the Wacom Driver diagnostics?
Is pressure shown for the pen?

Hi, I did what wacom1 said, at least, I hope I did it right. After light pen touch, it shows around 3000 pen pressure, and maximal point of hard touch did up to 8190. So, it seems to hardware is fine. Than its in photoshop, or I dont know where. Triend reset tool, and all what was possible to reset. Even ctrl, shift, alt, but it didnt solved my problem.

Any advice ?

Thanks again

Svaral

Postby Svaral » Mon 27. Nov 2017, 18:08

I tried Photoshop CC 2017 and CC 2018, same issue. I am going to try older - cs5, something different, but I dont believe, it will be different even in cs5

Than I triend update do windows 10 creators update, still nothing, I even tried lot of youtube advices and many others. Dont know what next.

What I didnt tried yet, was recovering windows.

wacom4

Postby wacom4 » Tue 28. Nov 2017, 15:30

When the driver diagnose shows the pressure correctly (as it does in your case) we can exclude the Wacom part.
Now it is questionable why the pressure doesn't reach your Photoshop.
Did you already check the steps in http://www.wacom.com/en-gb/support?guid ... b9ca812863 ?

Svaral

Postby Svaral » Tue 28. Nov 2017, 17:26

Yeah, I played with photoshop brush settings. nothing helped... I even contacted Wacom support. Their answer:
Current Wacom driver version
Click
Start > All Programs > Wacom Tablet folder > Wacom Tablet Properties application > once open click on About
-
What do you mean by 'it moves up to 90% and then it stuck'?
-
Do you have any pending firmware updates in Wacom Desktop Center?
-
Please change the tip feel to soft. Is the issue still present?
-
Photoshop version number.
-
Do you have same issue in other pressure sensitivity application like Sketchbook

- Nothing useful unfortunately. And yes I tried even Sketchbook pro, same issue.I even were in store, where MS PRO was bought. Guy who checket it said it is not issue in device. Cant say that boy was someone who know more about digital painting. Same I cant say he must be wrong, because even I am for version, that device bad. I would say it is probably in software, I dont know, windows issue, or wacom? Tried so many versions to fix wacom driver, but I dont think, that issue is there. It you want to see that issue, I cant record it and put it on youtube.

Return to “Pen Computers”