New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Your device is not connected your computer

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
timecore

Your device is not connected your computer

Postby timecore » Sat 2. Dec 2017, 09:29

I can not in any way make the tablet work.
When I log in to "wacom tablet properties" this message appears: "Your device is not plugged in, try using a differnt port."
I am using 6.3.25-5 drivers and the firmware is updated. Also Windows 10 is updated with all the updates.
Can you help me ?

wacom1

Re: Your device is not connected your computer

Postby wacom1 » Sun 3. Dec 2017, 12:17

Which tablet model are you using ? If that is a model supported by the 6.3.25 driver, check in Windows device manager, if some problem is indicated. If possible attach the tablet to a USB2 (not USB3 port) and re-install the driver.

RadicalWall

Postby RadicalWall » Sun 3. Dec 2017, 14:47

Hey I have this same problem but I managed to get it to come back. I went into the device manager and the wacom tablet and did a Roll Back Driver which set it back to driver version 3.8.2.0 and it immediately showed up. Still not sure what happened though!

timecore

Postby timecore » Sun 3. Dec 2017, 16:02

I'm using a Mobilestudio Pro 16 I can not connect it to a PC via usb.

timecore

Postby timecore » Sun 3. Dec 2017, 16:14

sorry if I had not specified the model.
when I try to access the "wacom tablet properties", this window appears: "your device is not connected".
and of course the pen does not work.
Drivers and firmware are updated, and also Windows 10 is updated to the latest version.
The MSP I have it for 2 days, it only worked at the first start, after updating the drivers did not work anymore

delali

Postby delali » Sun 3. Dec 2017, 16:34

Hello im having the exact same problem since Friday when i got my msp 13, was working fine till i did updates, now pen doesn't work and "device is not connected", spent my whole Saturday trying to get this thing to work, reinstalled windows and the drivers about 10 times now, even tried the very first msp 13 update nothing, can i please get a fix for this?,cuz i think i might rip my hair out any minute now, im just frustrated now. if any got any help will be appreciated. Thank you

timecore

Postby timecore » Mon 4. Dec 2017, 09:51

it's definitely a problem with Firmware or drivers. Many users, like me, have found it after the update.
Did you notice Wacom? Thus the system is unusable!

delali

Postby delali » Mon 4. Dec 2017, 16:43

timecore wrote:it's definitely a problem with Firmware or drivers. Many users, like me, have found it after the update.

mate your better off giving em a call, forum is shit takes forever to get a reply from these guys but took less than 5 min to get a link sent to me via email, im wondering if u guys have the fix for this why not put it out there and make it accessible for your customers, im [censored] baffled how no admin could post a damn link! they know exactly what the problem is too cuz dude on phone told me, but on here acting thery are a complete different branch of the wacom company

timecore

Postby timecore » Mon 4. Dec 2017, 17:24

The Italian call center advised me to pack and return the product to Amazon!
this because it would have taken too long to find a solution and I would have risked not being able to replace it.
it seems strange to me that none of the Wacom technicians have encountered this problem after updating the drivers and firmware.
And above all that none of the administrators of the forum gives an answer about it.
We are not talking about an economic product but € 2400 of expenditure !

plasticv

Postby plasticv » Fri 15. Dec 2017, 06:59

delali wrote:
timecore wrote:it's definitely a problem with Firmware or drivers. Many users, like me, have found it after the update.

mate your better off giving em a call, forum is shit takes forever to get a reply from these guys but took less than 5 min to get a link sent to me via email, im wondering if u guys have the fix for this why not put it out there and make it accessible for your customers, im [censored] baffled how no admin could post a damn link! they know exactly what the problem is too cuz dude on phone told me, but on here acting thery are a complete different branch of the wacom company

Hi did you fix your problem? Cause i have the same situation and iam going to send it back, but if you know how ti fix it, please tell me

Return to “Pen Computers”