Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Cintiq Pro 24 - Fan Speed:
A firmware update was released that should allow you to adjust the fan speed. Please see: here

Windows 10 Fall 2018 Update:
Updating to the newest Windows 10 Fall update? Wacom has identified a few issues within the latest update. Pan/Scroll is not working correctly in some applications. Also, Modifier Clicks do not work when assigned to pen buttons or ExpressKeys, see the screenshot below. The Wacom driver team has submitted a bug report with Microsoft for these issues and will continue to work with them until it is fixed. More information can be found here: here

Mac OS 10.14 Mojave:
Upgrading to Mac OS 10.14 Mojave? A new Mac OSX security feature requires some additional changes to run the Wacom Driver correctly. Please see the instructions found on our support page here. Also, If you have any issues, please try a clean driver install. Follow the steps here.

Wacom Drivers:
December 2018: New driver released for Windows (6.3.32-3) and Mac (6.3.32-3). Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Inkspace App Updates: http://forum.wacom.eu/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1949#p5742

Google Chrome Why is Google Chrome not accepting clicks or is lagging?

Registration
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

Pan/Scroll Cursor stuck. Mouse not moving until release.

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
thegamekid93

Pan/Scroll Cursor stuck. Mouse not moving until release.

Postby thegamekid93 » Thu 24. May 2018, 18:16

I have one of my pen buttons set to Pan/Scroll when I hold it the cursor does not move as I move the pen. until I release the button.

Its system wide.
I am on MAC OS and the problem occurs both on INTUOS and CINTIQ models.

please help. I signed up to get support.

wacom1

Re: Pan/Scroll Cursor stuck. Mouse not moving until release.

Postby wacom1 » Sat 26. May 2018, 07:38

The function of 'pan/scroll' is moving the current document under the pen instead of moving the pointer. If you don't want that, configure the button for other scroll settings depending on the application.

chadwoody1

Postby chadwoody1 » Mon 30. Jul 2018, 20:09

wacom1

I've used a previous Intuos Pro for 3 years and just purchased the newer one with a job change. I'm having the same issue, where the cursor doesn't follow the pan/scroll motion up or down. It's super annoying and none of the old drivers seem to be compatible with the new one. The pan/scroll mechanism works just not as good.

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Tue 31. Jul 2018, 11:03

The pointer should not move while scrolling with the new variable scroll function. Only the dcoument should move. - If you want different behaviour, use the other scroll function in the driver.

chadwoody1

Postby chadwoody1 » Thu 9. Aug 2018, 14:14

wacom 1

Not sure if your scroll or pan scroll operate any differently with the current driver. If it does can you shed some specific details on that difference? I'm aware of what the pan scroll currently does, but I'm curious as to what the new "variable scroll function" adds or takes away. Across the board, the cursor jumps in position after you've completed the pan/scroll to where the cursor actually is in on the mapped tablet. Just trying to wrap my head around why the user experience with this function is so different and not user friendly.

wacom3

Postby wacom3 » Mon 27. Aug 2018, 11:11

For some users, the function has a lot of benefits that others might not see, especially users who already owned a tablet. Please simply change the settings.

regulus

Postby regulus » Tue 18. Sep 2018, 15:24

Hi Wacom, I just purchased a second tablet because and updated my driver and now I have the same problem.

When I pan/scroll the cursor freezes and once I let go, the cursor shoots to a different point on the screen. I thought I could ignore this but its super annoying after working with this for two weeks now.

The location of the Pen on the tablet represents the location of the cursor on the screen. When you freeze the cursor when I'm moving the pen, you break the feedback loop of where-ever the pen is, my cursor is. The cursor updating and shooting into the location also a distracting flicker.

Wacom 1, as per your suggestion, I switched to the "scroll only setting" but it does the same behavior. I also noticed that for some reason scrolling is much slower on that setting with my smaller table (even when the slider is set to fast)

Wacom 3, I understand that this might have benefits for other users and its good you implemented this feature for them. However, this should be a setting instead of permanent change.

A solution, could you implement a switch for this in the settings?

Thanks in advance,

Regulus

kuvaldin

Postby kuvaldin » Wed 26. Sep 2018, 12:08

Has anyone solved the problem? That freezing cursor is really annoying, I don't know how long I can endure this anymore.

ascottt

Postby ascottt » Wed 3. Oct 2018, 13:05

Hi, I have the same problem. The customer support dudes suggested to clean up every driver and reinstall, what a hint. Btw it doesn't work -as expected-, but luckily I've found an old driver (the oldest available on Wacom website still doesn't work), 6.3.25-5, and every time I fill myself up with high hopes on the brand new update, I end up reinstalling that old one, because the stuck cursor really drives me mad.

PS: I'm typing here for the 1st time, I guess it's not allowed to send files/links, but may an admin be so kind to share that old driver with all the other folks (or let me do so) ?

Otherwise, find that by yourself, so far it's the only solution I found.

Cheers!

wacom5

Postby wacom5 » Thu 4. Oct 2018, 08:14

We don't recommend installing previous driver versions as other issues that have now been fixed are present. Your feedback has been forwarded to the team.

Return to “Pen Computers”