Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Cintiq Pro 24 - Fan Speed:
A firmware update was released that should allow you to adjust the fan speed. Please see: here

Windows 10 Fall 2018 Update:
Updating to the newest Windows 10 Fall update? Wacom has identified a few issues within the latest update. Pan/Scroll is not working correctly in some applications. Also, Modifier Clicks do not work when assigned to pen buttons or ExpressKeys, see the screenshot below. The Wacom driver team has submitted a bug report with Microsoft for these issues and will continue to work with them until it is fixed. More information can be found here: here

Mac OS 10.14 Mojave:
Upgrading to Mac OS 10.14 Mojave? A new Mac OSX security feature requires some additional changes to run the Wacom Driver correctly. Please see the instructions found on our support page here. Also, If you have any issues, please try a clean driver install. Follow the steps here.

Wacom Drivers:
December 2018: New driver released for Windows (6.3.32-3) and Mac (6.3.32-3). Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Inkspace App Updates: http://forum.wacom.eu/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1949#p5742

Google Chrome Why is Google Chrome not accepting clicks or is lagging?

Registration
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

Pan/Scroll Cursor stuck. Mouse not moving until release.

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
MattBurn

Re: Pan/Scroll Cursor stuck. Mouse not moving until release.

Postby MattBurn » Fri 5. Oct 2018, 17:18

thegamekid93 wrote:I have one of my pen buttons set to Pan/Scroll when I hold it the cursor does not move as I move the pen. until I release the button.

Its system wide.
I am on MAC OS and the problem occurs both on INTUOS and CINTIQ models.

please help. I signed up to get support.

Been going through the same thing. Super annoying to deal with.
Found an older driver that fixed the problem for me on the Wacom Asia site.

Driver 6.3.25-2 for Mac OS X
https://support.wacom.asia/en/tablet-dr ... ets_tid=47

aakaravaev

Postby aakaravaev » Tue 9. Oct 2018, 09:47

wacom1 wrote:The pointer should not move while scrolling with the new variable scroll function. Only the dcoument should move. - If you want different behaviour, use the other scroll function in the driver.

Why did you decide that? Cursor should move while I move my hand. It is really unpredictable and annoying behaviour.

Please add checkbox «Move cursor while scroll» in next update. Let users decide whether cursor should move or not.

andreluigo

Postby andreluigo » Wed 24. Oct 2018, 22:57

This is always been really annoying since they changed it after 6.3.28-3.
I asked a lot of times for email, twitter and reddit in that time but is easier blame Microsoft than assume responsability and fix a so simple thing.
If don't want roll back at least give us the option to choose how it behaves.
It is a big disrespect with all users!

I was keeping the version 6.3.28-3 without update and everything was perfect until yesterday. I don't konw why. No windows update and no driver update.
It is a sucks!

gyltefors

Postby gyltefors » Fri 2. Nov 2018, 15:53

This change made my Wacom totally useless!!! #### you Wacom!!!

gyltefors

Postby gyltefors » Sat 3. Nov 2018, 09:43

So, any plans, Wacom, to fix this soon? If you look at this thread, you can see that people are seriously upset about the broken scroll feature. Why do we have to waste our time to seek out old drivers that doesn't have this bug? Do you care about your customers at all? Obviously not!!!

wacom5

Postby wacom5 » Tue 6. Nov 2018, 07:26

This has been reported to the driver team. Please bear with us while we find a solution. To clarify: the intended behaviour should be for the cursor to still move while you hover the pen while holding the "Pan/Scroll" or "Scroll" function. The cursor should still cease to move while the pen is touching the surface.

TOnii89

Postby TOnii89 » Tue 6. Nov 2018, 10:21

Thank you for picking up on this bug, i've been using an old driver for a year now because of this. After updating my mac to Mojave i had to update the wacom driver as well and now my Wacom is almost unusable again. At least it's VERY annoying.

wacom5 wrote:This has been reported to the driver team. Please bear with us while we find a solution. To clarify: the intended behaviour should be for the cursor to still move while you hover the pen while holding the "Pan/Scroll" or "Scroll" function. The cursor should still cease to move while the pen is touching the surface.

This sounds about right, i believe it was changed after the 6.3.25 update, after that it didn't work right. I'm up for testing if that's necessarily.

aakaravaev

Postby aakaravaev » Thu 8. Nov 2018, 11:01

Oh, come on guys! You released 6.3.31-5 driver and still don't fix this bug. It's blow my mind.

Machiel

Postby Machiel » Wed 28. Nov 2018, 12:31

Super annoyed by this 'feature'. Im used to being able to scroll down with one of the pen buttons and it worked beautifully until updating to OSX Mojave. I don't see how anyone would find this kind of behaviour useful...

Return to “Pen Computers”