Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Product Registration:
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

Drawing software:
If you are not able to register, please use the trial version of the software below and try to register again at a later date.
Wacom Drivers:
March 2018: New driver released for Windows (6.3.33-3). Mac driver update coming soon. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Mac OS 10.14 Mojave:
Upgrading to Mac OS 10.14 Mojave? A new Mac OSX security feature requires some additional changes to run the Wacom Driver correctly. Please see the instructions found on our support page here. Also, If you have any issues, please try a clean driver install. Follow the steps here.

European Warehouse Inventory:
The European team will be doing inventory from the 27th to the 29th of March. This means that short delays will repairs, order shipping and refunds will occur. We expect to get back to normal schedule on the 1st of April.

New driver ruins Clip Studio pen performance

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
rramrram
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu 24. Jan 2019, 08:36

Re: New driver ruins Clip Studio pen performance

Postby rramrram » Sun 27. Jan 2019, 02:02

wacom5 wrote: I have not tested so I cannot confirm if it works but version 6.3.29-6 seems to help.

I tried Photoshop and there too faced the broken line problem, I'll be converting back to this version then, let us know if there's any update on the fix

wacom5
Posts: 493
Joined: Tue 8. Aug 2017, 14:35

Re: New driver ruins Clip Studio pen performance

Postby wacom5 » Mon 28. Jan 2019, 09:27

rramrram wrote:
wacom5 wrote: I have not tested so I cannot confirm if it works but version 6.3.29-6 seems to help.

I tried Photoshop and there too faced the broken line problem, I'll be converting back to this version then, let us know if there's any update on the fix

Your issue may be something else then... Please check with our support - https://support.wacom.com

FVorange
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri 21. Sep 2018, 18:55

Re: New driver ruins Clip Studio pen performance

Postby FVorange » Tue 12. Feb 2019, 18:45

Any news on this issue?

I'm missing several little fixes/updates on recent drivers, I'd love to update and have this solved at last.

wacom5
Posts: 493
Joined: Tue 8. Aug 2017, 14:35

Re: New driver ruins Clip Studio pen performance

Postby wacom5 » Wed 13. Feb 2019, 09:12

No updates at the moment. All I know is the driver team is working on it with Celsys.

rramrram
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu 24. Jan 2019, 08:36

Re: New driver ruins Clip Studio pen performance

Postby rramrram » Wed 13. Feb 2019, 23:12

wacom5 wrote:No updates at the moment. All I know is the driver team is working on it with Celsys.


cant the update team just contact Microsoft and get along about this whole Windows Ink issues? in every software it f's something up in a way every other Windows update does sth wrong about it, so much that it makes me wanna go back to Mac

wacom5
Posts: 493
Joined: Tue 8. Aug 2017, 14:35

Re: New driver ruins Clip Studio pen performance

Postby wacom5 » Thu 14. Feb 2019, 08:45

The driver team also works with Microsoft on other issues but this issue is not related to Windows Ink.

Moonstalker
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri 1. Mar 2019, 19:54

Re: New driver ruins Clip Studio pen performance

Postby Moonstalker » Fri 1. Mar 2019, 19:57

Did the latest update to Clip Studio on the 28th of February fix this issue, or is work continuing on it?

FVorange
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri 21. Sep 2018, 18:55

Re: New driver ruins Clip Studio pen performance

Postby FVorange » Sat 16. Mar 2019, 15:14

Moonstalker wrote:Did the latest update to Clip Studio on the 28th of February fix this issue, or is work continuing on it?


I believe it's fixed. In Clip Studio's Preferences > Tablet > Input Frequency check "Prioritize Quality" and the strokes behave normally.

wacom5
Posts: 493
Joined: Tue 8. Aug 2017, 14:35

Re: New driver ruins Clip Studio pen performance

Postby wacom5 » Mon 18. Mar 2019, 10:18

FVorange wrote:
Moonstalker wrote:Did the latest update to Clip Studio on the 28th of February fix this issue, or is work continuing on it?

I believe it's fixed. In Clip Studio's Preferences > Tablet > Input Frequency check "Prioritize Quality" and the strokes behave normally.

Good to know, thanks!


Return to “Pen Computers”