NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.
There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

severe light leaking and dead pixels

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
lucarossini

severe light leaking and dead pixels

Postby lucarossini » Sat 21. Jan 2017, 17:41

Hi, I have a MobileStudio Pro 16, the 3200euros one. I'm experiencing severe light leaks from the top corners (keeping the dial and buttons on the left) an the monitor has a little cluster of dead pixels down on the left. The dead pixels are rarely a problem, but the light leaks tend to affect the luminosity of the corners even with not-dark images, and I am worried that if they augment the screen will become unusable.

Having bought the PC on Amazon I can still return it, but I wanted to understand if the light leaks is something that affects all units or not. If it does I might return it for good, otherwise I can try asking for another machine.

thanks!

wraczlavski

Re: severe light leaking and dead pixels

Postby wraczlavski » Sun 16. Apr 2017, 21:01

I have some light leaks on mine, but it is visible only on the perfectly black background.
Can you post a photo?

Return to “Pen Computers”