Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Product Registration:
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

Drawing software:
If you are not able to register, please use the trial version of the software below and try to register again at a later date.
Wacom Drivers:
March 2018: New driver released for Windows (6.3.33-3). Mac driver update coming soon. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Mac OS 10.14 Mojave:
Upgrading to Mac OS 10.14 Mojave? A new Mac OSX security feature requires some additional changes to run the Wacom Driver correctly. Please see the instructions found on our support page here. Also, If you have any issues, please try a clean driver install. Follow the steps here.

European Warehouse Inventory:
The European team will be doing inventory from the 27th to the 29th of March. This means that short delays will repairs, order shipping and refunds will occur. We expect to get back to normal schedule on the 1st of April.

Quality of your customer support

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
tnachlik

Quality of your customer support

Postby tnachlik » Mon 11. Feb 2019, 16:03

My Mobilestudio Pro 16 i7 512 started to turn off randomly a few weeks ago during my daily work. I've contacted your german customer support on febr. 3rd and requested support as soon as possible. I'm a freelance illustrator and my MSP is basically my money maker. The response I've received was an automatic confirmation about my request with a ticket number and I've never heard back from you again.
I know small software companies selling niche products with a customer support on weekends and even during holidays (I don't expect that from anybody, it's just an example). Every single one man seller on amazon responds to e-mails within 24 hours. But not responding to customer requests for a week is not something I expect from wacom, especially after paying 3199 euros (euros, not dollars) for a product I was very happy to work with. Also, it's not my first wacom tablet, I've been using your tablets for years and believe me, I've paid way more than 3199 for wacom products. Btw., every time I'm ordering nibs over your website, miraculously I'm getting e-mail responses within minutes about you charging my credit card.

Since my random reboots got progressively worst, and I didn't know what to do I've reset my MSP during the weekend and spent it re-installing my apps. It appears to have fixed my issue.

Thomas

wacom5

Re: Quality of your customer support

Postby wacom5 » Tue 12. Feb 2019, 09:27

Hi. I am very sorry for this less positive experience. I have passed your feedback along to the customer support team.

tnachlik

Postby tnachlik » Thu 14. Feb 2019, 15:01

In all fairness, and as a happy wacom customer for many years, I'd like to edit my original posting.
After getting in touch with your customer support I received tremendous help, which I'm extremely thankful about.

Thank you,
Thomas

wacom5

Postby wacom5 » Fri 15. Feb 2019, 11:02

I am very happy to read this. We always try our best to help our customers but we are fallible and mistakes can happen. Thank you for giving the team a change to make things right.

Return to “Pen Computers”