NEW tablet driver 6.3.22-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Problem mit modifiers on keyboard getting stuck was fixed.

Laste version for for Windows 6.3.21-10: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

Wacom Mobilestudio pro 16 Quadro M1000M problem (Screen tearing)

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
MiroxsCZ

Wacom Mobilestudio pro 16 Quadro M1000M problem (Screen tearing)

Postby MiroxsCZ » Sun 12. Feb 2017, 09:20

Hi guys, I have some problems with MSP. That issue is screeen tearing in 3D aplication. I testet 2 device.. first is my and other in shop with aplication Marmoset toolbag (same issue in UE4, Knald, little in modo) and both have same Display\Graphic issue. This problems starts just on Nvidia GPU (when runn aplication with Intel GPU, problem doesnt exist) This issue starting, when you move with 3D model and space very fast.

I see on nvidia forum this: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topi ... 70m-980m-/ and this is exactly same problem. M1000M and GTX950 is same GPU and this is can be the problem.

Here is my video: https://youtu.be/ouVwPdPNl3A Aplication: Marmoset toolbag (you can tested this issue.. 30 days trial).

Like i say, i see this problem not just on my MSP 16, Same problem on other MSP 16. :(

helsing

Re: Wacom Mobilestudio pro 16 Quadro M1000M problem (Screen tearing)

Postby helsing » Thu 9. Mar 2017, 21:58

I have the exact same problem when using 3D applications that uses the dedicated Quadro card..
Happens for me in Marmoset Toolbag and Substance Painter. Probably in the other 3D apps too which uses the Quadro card.

Is this a defect or what?
Last edited by helsing on Fri 10. Mar 2017, 12:43, edited 1 time in total.

helsing

Postby helsing » Thu 9. Mar 2017, 22:02

I have the exact same problem. Mine also occurs in 3D applications like Marmoset Toolbag and Substance Painter. Basically every 3D app that uses the dedicated Quadro card ... As OP said, it doesn't happen when using Intel. Example zBrush doesn't use GPU power is it doesn't happen there of course.

Anyway, is this a defect or not? Driver problem?

spacemanjupiter

Postby spacemanjupiter » Mon 13. Mar 2017, 10:29

I have the same problem and it's extremely annoying and ruins image quality. I get a very pronounced diagonal screen tearing in applications that use the quadro. Not all of them do it, but many do. Playing Overwatch produces no such tearing, but many other games do and also 3D apps. No matter what I do with vsync settings or nvidia control panel settings I can never completely get rid of it. This problem needs to be figured out like yesterday. I see posts going back years about the issue and no one (Microsoft, Nvidia, software devs) is accepting responsibility or taking blame for it.

Return to “Pen Computers”