NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Where is the MSP stand???

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
TheNoLifeKing

Where is the MSP stand???

Postby TheNoLifeKing » Mon 27. Feb 2017, 23:49

Are there problems manufacturing this? When is the expected release date for the MSPs stand?

EricDoggett

Re: Where is the MSP stand???

Postby EricDoggett » Wed 1. Mar 2017, 04:02

I ended up getting an Artisul stand and love it. I did a review of the MSP 16 here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a0650D4tyc&t=61s

I forgot to mention the stand in the review, but I did link to it in the description. It folds up pretty well and gives you a few different options for angles/etc.

Eric

TheNoLifeKing

Postby TheNoLifeKing » Wed 1. Mar 2017, 18:44

So I actually own that stand, but it's just a bit too bulky to carry around in my bag every day. Also the grip on it are major magnets for dust. Mines pretty dirty and I've only used it for a little over a month. I was hoping to pickups wacoms slimmer lighter stand so I could take this tablet around with so much extra bulk.

xLunaPx

Postby xLunaPx » Wed 1. Mar 2017, 23:59

The Flipsteady version is almost up as well I preordered mine, videos should be up soon as well.

TheNoLifeKing

Postby TheNoLifeKing » Thu 2. Mar 2017, 16:09

Flipsteady is only on the MSP13 ;/

EricDoggett

Postby EricDoggett » Thu 2. Mar 2017, 18:19

I'm watching that Flipsteady video, and at least for the Cintiq Companion version, the tablet is bouncing all over the place when he presses on it with his fingers. That makes me think it's not going to be very stable for drawing/etc. Perhaps (hopefully) the MSP version is different.

Eric

joeparis

Postby joeparis » Thu 2. Mar 2017, 20:34

I don't know, a little bit of give might be desirable for drawing - like holding a sketchbook on your lap or whatever? All part of the mobility in my opinion (not that I've actually got one ;-) ). Screens can be a bit too hard and unforgiving. I might get one myself.

Bozeman

Postby Bozeman » Thu 2. Mar 2017, 22:50

joeparis wrote:I don't know, a little bit of give might be desirable for drawing - like holding a sketchbook on your lap or whatever? All part of the mobility in my opinion (not that I've actually got one ;-) ). Screens can be a bit too hard and unforgiving. I might get one myself.

Yes, but 'hard and unforgiving screens' mean you don't have to redraw your line six times because the tablet moved when you tried to draw it. :) I currently use an ElevationLab Draft Table, and it's brilliant, though expensive. ($100 US). https://www.elevationlab.com/products/d ... r-ipad-pro

It's made for the ipad pro, but it's the perfect size for the MSP 16 (not sure about the 13 but it should be just about perfect there too.) It works for now until Wacom finally releases a stand!

Return to “Pen Computers”