NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-3 for Windows and 6.3.21-5 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch and [flash=][/flash]lag in Bluetooth connection mode.

for OSX: Resolved some problems on multi-monitor configurations, issues with touch and lag, alos a penclick and dragging issue in certain situations.

NOTE: When you are using a pen with Mac OS X 10.12, your lines might be wavy. What we are doing about it: We are working on a temporary fix to implement in the Wacom driver while Apple investigates the issue.

[SOLVED] [macOS] [MSP13] Touch input on wrong screen

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
iDarbert

[SOLVED] [macOS] [MSP13] Touch input on wrong screen

Postby iDarbert » Fri 3. Mar 2017, 20:10

I got my MSP 13 hooked up to my iMac via the Wacom Link, eveything worked fine at first but now for some unexplainable reason whenever I touch something on the MSP's screen the cursor moves on my iMac's display instead.

Why is this happening? I had the sane issue with the Companion 2 but I never used it enough in Cintiq mode to really care but now that I plan to use it I would like to know how to fix this because I rely on touch gestures to work.

EDIT: Actually the fix ended up being very simple... all I needed to do was unplug the USB cable from the Wacom Link and plug it back in.

Return to “Pen Computers”