NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-10 for Windows and 6.3.21-8 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

for OSX: Wavy lines problem fixed polus a number of other issues fixed or improved.

Touch input partially broken on CCH

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
aniruddha

Touch input partially broken on CCH

Postby aniruddha » Sun 5. Mar 2017, 15:00

First off, I'm glad to see the forums back up. Too bad the old discussions (especially about the lack of support for CCH) are gone.

On my CCH, Near the left and bottom edge, Touch input doesn't work at all or works erratically. This happens in Android as well as in hybrid mode in Windows. The input from the stylus works just fine across the screen, so this has not hindered my work use of the tablet but has rendered it pretty unusable in Android on the go. I'm guessing there's a hardware issue. I have also emailed the local(India) Wacom support a few days ago for it but haven't received any response since.

Please help.

Return to “Pen Computers”