NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-10 for Windows and 6.3.21-8 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

for OSX: Wavy lines problem fixed polus a number of other issues fixed or improved.

No MSP 16 500 GB available in the UK.

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
surfacefanboi

No MSP 16 500 GB available in the UK.

Postby surfacefanboi » Wed 8. Mar 2017, 20:13

I have paid my £2750 up front, for my MSP 16" 500 GB waited 2 weeks, to be told by my supplier there is no UK supply and I cannot be informed when there will be a supply. What is the point of advertising something that is unobtainable. I also notice the same model is out of stock on the European website, so come on Wacom do I need to get my money back and get something else because you can't supply it ???????
“I do not fear computers. I fear lack of them.”
— Isaac Asimov :lol:

surfacefanboi

Re: No MSP 16 500 GB available in the UK.

Postby surfacefanboi » Mon 10. Apr 2017, 08:54

....... Still no 16" MSB pro available anywhere in the UK . The Wacom European website will not sell to the UK from Germany where they have stock. If Wacom go bust, some of it will be down to their supply chain.
'harmonious computing' you are joking me Wacom!!!
Last edited by surfacefanboi on Fri 21. Apr 2017, 18:24, edited 1 time in total.

JulianK

Postby JulianK » Mon 10. Apr 2017, 20:11

Amazon UK claim they will have it available in stock in 3 days. I wouldn't order before it's in stock though.
I did that recently when they stated they would deliver within 10-12 days and on the day of supposed delivery I was notified that it won't happen.
Even though I called them twice in the week before to ask if they are certain that they can deliver. My last call was a day before the delivery date and I was assured everything is fine.
Obviously they flat out lied to me. To this day it wasn't really available except for another offer of Amazon for a hiked up price of 400-500 £(!!) more.

Now however it might be available at msrp price on the 13th here

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wacom-MobileSt ... dio+pro+16

Amazon DE is also an option ( that is where I got it from finally),. but at the moment also only for a higher price. Prices on German Amazon go up and down a lot.I was lucky and got it for the regular price there.

surfacefanboi

Postby surfacefanboi » Fri 21. Apr 2017, 18:23

Well at last I got one, although the one I had ordered and paid for months ago was put on the internet for sale....luckily I spotted it !!!
Lovey piece of engineering though now I have got one :)

Return to “Pen Computers”