NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-3 for Windows and 6.3.21-5 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch and [flash=][/flash]lag in Bluetooth connection mode.

for OSX: Resolved some problems on multi-monitor configurations, issues with touch and lag, alos a penclick and dragging issue in certain situations.

NOTE: When you are using a pen with Mac OS X 10.12, your lines might be wavy. What we are doing about it: We are working on a temporary fix to implement in the Wacom driver while Apple investigates the issue.

No MSP 16 500 GB available in the UK.

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
surfacefanboi

No MSP 16 500 GB available in the UK.

Postby surfacefanboi » Wed 8. Mar 2017, 20:13

I have paid my £2750 up front, for my MSP 16" 500 GB waited 2 weeks, to be told by my supplier there is no UK supply and I cannot be informed when there will be a supply. What is the point of advertising something that is unobtainable. I also notice the same model is out of stock on the European website, so come on Wacom do I need to get my money back and get something else because you can't supply it ???????
“I do not fear computers. I fear lack of them.”
— Isaac Asimov :lol:

Return to “Pen Computers”