NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Msp16 i7 run slow using lightroom and adobe prodacts

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
PrielHackim

Msp16 i7 run slow using lightroom and adobe prodacts

Postby PrielHackim » Mon 13. Mar 2017, 22:10

just got my MSP 16i7
it seems to me that my MSP 16 is very slow .

working on Lightroom :

last day after a street photoshoot with my Fujifilm x100s shooting raw (Raf) 32mb 4896x3264 - i uploaded the pics to my new MSP16 i7 and just scrolling and Picking was extremely slow even pressing next frame many times get the computer to around 80c and the fan is kicking on and off continuously .
All my drivers is up to date.
win10 runs smooth

have to say the pics looks amazing with that display-
but im not happy at all with the performance....

can you help me pls?

Return to “Pen Computers”