NEW tablet driver 6.3.22-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Problem mit modifiers on keyboard getting stuck was fixed.

New version for for Windows 6.3.22-6: Fixed various problems - f.e. pen not working after start or return from sleep.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Cintiq companion 2 "the tablet driver was not found"

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
mrkappa

Cintiq companion 2 "the tablet driver was not found"

Postby mrkappa » Sat 18. Mar 2017, 19:27

The tablet driver is not working. Rebooting the service didn't work.

Suggestions?

Kamuimui

Re: Cintiq companion 2 "the tablet driver was not found"

Postby Kamuimui » Mon 27. Mar 2017, 09:17

Hi there,
I have the same prolem for about 3 days now ...
Deinstalling an reinstalling the driver didn’t work.

The rightclick on the pen doesn’t work any more and of course I can’t callibrate anything since the device sais that there is no driver ...
Is it the new driver Installation?

Can anybody help please?
Working with this device, even writing a simple message like this, is really hard right now ...

Thank you in advance
Nadine

alexbret

Postby alexbret » Tue 28. Mar 2017, 07:19

Though, the pen drives or pen computers are really a blessing for the user nowadays but the only issue it faces is of rebooting and bugs. This problem has to be resolved by the company ASAP if they wants the customers to keep trust over them.

Kamuimui

Postby Kamuimui » Tue 28. Mar 2017, 07:52

I did nothing between my last post and now with the cintiq, but now it suddenly works.
Magic? An automatic update?
I don't know, but I’m happy ... :D

Bye,
Nadine

AshKerins

Postby AshKerins » Fri 7. Apr 2017, 15:37

I have this exact problem! Only with the first Cintiq Companion model.
I've done the whole Services > Restart Wacom Professional Services thing. Updated drivers, turned off firewall to update drivers again, restarted the device... also did a system restore to an earlier date. Still have this problem!

jordanlammon

Postby jordanlammon » Wed 19. Apr 2017, 06:50

Not to worry. You can get drivers for all of the Wacom capsules on their Web site. Just download the state-of-the-art driving force and installation it after you've got rebuilt your device, and your tablet should paintings just first-class (I genuinely did this only a week in the past, no problems).

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Wed 19. Apr 2017, 08:41

If the driver is not running, first reset settings: (Wacom Desktop Center -> Backup Settings -> Reset settings) - If that is not working, attach a keyboard, uninstall the driver and remove any remaining Wacom entries in device manager, then reboot Windows. Check that no problem is noted in device manager and install the driver again. - If that fails as well and you don't have touch and pen reaction anymore, backup your data and reset the unit to factory defaults. If it still is not working properly, the unit needs repair.

Kamuimui

Postby Kamuimui » Sat 29. Apr 2017, 15:03

Hi there,
I had the same problem again …

Fortunately the last step worked (removing the cintiq entry from the device manager, and reinstall the driver after a reboot).

I hope that error occures not every month now …
since I had also the black screen problem, and had sent the device to repair about three month ago, that is now a little bit unnerving …

But thank you for the solution anyway! :)
Nadine

Return to “Pen Computers”