NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-10 for Windows and 6.3.21-8 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

for OSX: Wavy lines problem fixed polus a number of other issues fixed or improved.

Wacom MobileStudio can handle maya and zbrush?

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
plinsky7

Wacom MobileStudio can handle maya and zbrush?

Postby plinsky7 » Mon 27. Mar 2017, 18:20

Greetings, I am actually studying and I was going to buy a new wacom tablet. The idea is buying a mobile studio because I am constantly moving from one place to another.
The mobile studio that I am looking for is the 2000€ worth, with the i7, 8gb ram, 256gb and i'm sure that it will run any painting software, the thing is that I also use zbrush and maya and I don't know if the mobile studio can handle it.
So I would appreciate some advice.
Thank you for the time,
Cheers

TheNoLifeKing

Re: Wacom MobileStudio can handle maya and zbrush?

Postby TheNoLifeKing » Tue 28. Mar 2017, 13:41

Yes - The i7 very will run zBrush. You should check out your current projects and see how much memory the use (It should say the the top of zBrush. 8GB is a good amount, but not a ton so super high poly models will not fit.

HenryFlynn

Re: Wacom MobileStudio can handle maya and zbrush?

Postby HenryFlynn » Sat 1. Apr 2017, 09:16

I am really considering and I would purchase another Wacom tablet. The thought is purchasing a versatile studio since I am continually moving starting with one place then onto the next.

Return to “Pen Computers”