NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

MSP 16 wacom link to macbook pro

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
DanielleG

MSP 16 wacom link to macbook pro

Postby DanielleG » Fri 7. Apr 2017, 17:44

Hi,

I am using the MSP16 with the wacom link to connect to my MacBook pro (2013) using a thunderbolt port and usb. I can only get the MSP to work when I mirror the MacBook display. As soon as I disable the mirroring, the MSP screen goes black and indicates "no signal input".

Anybody know if/how I can extend the display instead of mirroring?

Thanks,
Danielle

Return to “Pen Computers”