NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-10 for Windows and 6.3.21-8 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

for OSX: Wavy lines problem fixed polus a number of other issues fixed or improved.

MSP 16 - Is anyone else losing their cursor and/or mind?

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
asoftdegrade

MSP 16 - Is anyone else losing their cursor and/or mind?

Postby asoftdegrade » Thu 13. Apr 2017, 01:40

During the first couple of days using my tablet the cursor would randomly disappear. Sometimes when I power it on I have a cursor in every program and on the desktop, other times no cursor at all.

I unchecked the option for "Fast restart" in the power settings and it worked great for an entire day with multiple restarts and waking from sleep mode.

Then the next day I turned it on and no cursor! It's been 2 days now without it and I can't get it back. It's driving me nuts.

wacom1

Re: MSP 16 - Is anyone else losing their cursor and/or mind?

Postby wacom1 » Thu 13. Apr 2017, 06:48

You have updated Win10 already to creators update ? (There is an option to turn off the screen pointer, but it still reacts with an invisible pointer). It should help if you open Wacom Desktop Center -> Backup Settings and reset or restore previously saved settings.

asoftdegrade

Re: MSP 16 - Is anyone else losing their cursor and/or mind?

Postby asoftdegrade » Fri 14. Apr 2017, 02:01

Thank you, I had turned that option on but I guess it didn't stick because Windows kept turning it off.
At least I know to turn it back on now if it disappears again. : )

Return to “Pen Computers”