New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

MSP 16 - Is anyone else losing their cursor and/or mind?

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
asoftdegrade

MSP 16 - Is anyone else losing their cursor and/or mind?

Postby asoftdegrade » Thu 13. Apr 2017, 01:40

During the first couple of days using my tablet the cursor would randomly disappear. Sometimes when I power it on I have a cursor in every program and on the desktop, other times no cursor at all.

I unchecked the option for "Fast restart" in the power settings and it worked great for an entire day with multiple restarts and waking from sleep mode.

Then the next day I turned it on and no cursor! It's been 2 days now without it and I can't get it back. It's driving me nuts.

wacom1

Re: MSP 16 - Is anyone else losing their cursor and/or mind?

Postby wacom1 » Thu 13. Apr 2017, 06:48

You have updated Win10 already to creators update ? (There is an option to turn off the screen pointer, but it still reacts with an invisible pointer). It should help if you open Wacom Desktop Center -> Backup Settings and reset or restore previously saved settings.

asoftdegrade

Re: MSP 16 - Is anyone else losing their cursor and/or mind?

Postby asoftdegrade » Fri 14. Apr 2017, 02:01

Thank you, I had turned that option on but I guess it didn't stick because Windows kept turning it off.
At least I know to turn it back on now if it disappears again. : )

Return to “Pen Computers”