NEW tablet driver 6.3.22-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Problem mit modifiers on keyboard getting stuck was fixed.

New version for for Windows 6.3.22-6: Fixed various problems - f.e. pen not working after start or return from sleep.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

Shoulder/Messenger Bag for MSP 16?

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
RingerT

Shoulder/Messenger Bag for MSP 16?

Postby RingerT » Mon 17. Apr 2017, 10:47

Hello,
is there anyone who could recommend a good messenger or shoulder bag that can hold the MSP 16 preferable with the Wacom fabric sleeve around it? A cushioned pocked for the MSP is not a must because I want to put the MSP with the Wacom sleeve inside the bag. I have an older Crumpler messenger bag, but it's a bit too small for the MSP with the sleeve. So does anyone have a good bag to cary the MSP 16 around?

Sensiblepencil

Re: Shoulder/Messenger Bag for MSP 16?

Postby Sensiblepencil » Wed 3. May 2017, 19:37

I use a Crosskase. A brilliant bag, very comfy with various handles and straps. Also has plenty of storage for the cables. The Big old MSP fits like a hand in glove!

Return to “Pen Computers”