NEW tablet driver 6.3.22-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Problem mit modifiers on keyboard getting stuck was fixed.

Laste version for for Windows 6.3.21-10: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

MSP 16 shut down issue - Customer care issue uae

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
Nariman

MSP 16 shut down issue - Customer care issue uae

Postby Nariman » Wed 19. Apr 2017, 04:47

I've recently received a Wacom mobile studio pro 16 (i7-512) however I have experience some crash and immediate shutdowns. After a little lookup on Wacom support forum I notice that others have the same issue and they send the tablet back for replacement.
-I've reset factory the tablet for sure it's not the software issue
-shut downs start in 4,5 week after shipping
I contact Wacom customer care they said transferred your case to a customer care in your country (UAE) - No one Contacts!
I contacted to official Wacom store that I buy device and they said hand over the unit to them
And now they said they cant do any thing!
3000$ device,2 years warranty! No one responded!
What should I do now?

wacom1

Re: MSP 16 shut down issue - Customer care issue uae

Postby wacom1 » Wed 19. Apr 2017, 08:55

It seems that your message came to Customer support for Asia and had to be passed to our European and Middle East support. You should get a message from them soon.

Return to “Pen Computers”