New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

supported tablet not found on system - wacom not present in human interface devices

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
indooie

supported tablet not found on system - wacom not present in human interface devices

Postby indooie » Tue 2. May 2017, 03:58

I have a Cintiq 21UX
A few days ago, I had to quickly take my laptop to a class and unplugged the DVI and USB with the computer in sleep mode. (Usually I shut down my computer before unplugging the DVI port and USB, because i know that's ideal)
So the next time I tried to use my cintiq after this unsafe unplug, the tablet wouldn't recognize the pen at all (the LED light wouldn't respond to any tap). I went through many hours of uninstalling/reinstalling/reboots with drivers, resetting the Wacom Professional Service in Services

At least NOW the tablet recognizes the pen and even follows it around, but it needs to be calibrated + lacks pressure sensitivity. And every time i try to open Wacom Properties, "A supported tablet was not found on the system"

one thing I DID notice - people mentioned on forums sometimes to go into "Device Manager" > "Human Interface Devices" and end all processes related to Wacom. Through this whole process, I've never seen Wacom processes in Device Manager. anyone know what to do?
Thank you

wacom1

Re: supported tablet not found on system - wacom not present in human interface devices

Postby wacom1 » Tue 2. May 2017, 10:23

With recent drivers installed, you should see several entries in device manager with the name Wacom: under HID Human Interface devices and under Mice and devices. There can also be an entry for 'HID Compliant mouse' and the properties for that might mention Wacom. When an older driver was installed, you might see a 'WacomVirtualHID' device. - Normally these things should be automatically be removed when the tablet USB cable is unplugged, the driver is uninstalled and you restart Windows. - Sometimes Windows is a bit stubborn and blocks removals, so it can help to check for that manually.

Return to “Pen Computers”