NEW tablet driver 6.3.22-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Problem mit modifiers on keyboard getting stuck was fixed.

Laste version for for Windows 6.3.21-10: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

Mobilestudio pro and wacom link.

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
Gorgon1234

Mobilestudio pro and wacom link.

Postby Gorgon1234 » Fri 5. May 2017, 21:14

I got my ridiculously priced wacom link in the mail today and thought I had what I needed to use it with my PC and my 4k screen. Not so.

You get a mini displayport out. I can use a minidisplayport to displayport cable (not included) and all will be well.. except. No. I need my displayport, it's the only thing capable of running my monitor at 60 hrz

Please tell me it is possible to use an adaptor and use the 3 free HDMI connectors on my graphics card, free DVI connector too incidentially and run 4k at 30 hrz on the mobilestudio, doesn't matter that much if I'm just using it for an imput device while drawing.

It's partly my own fault in that I didn't realise that what I really needed was a USB C PCIe card capable of alternate display mode. I just assumed that you would have options.

wacom1

Re: Mobilestudio pro and wacom link.

Postby wacom1 » Thu 11. May 2017, 12:19

To attach an HDMI monitor to MobileStudio Pro you can use an adapter such as the multiport adapter from Apple http://www.apple.com/shop/product/MJ1K2 ... rt-adapter

Return to “Pen Computers”