New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Charger cable for MSP

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
kililoqey

Charger cable for MSP

Postby kililoqey » Tue 13. Jun 2017, 13:37

Hi there,

I recently lost my charger cable while travelling and when I was trying to get one from the website, surprise! they don't have any replacement option to sell. I sent a email to costumer service and try to call 4 times without any luck of someone getting my calls (it just automatically hung up after a short recording message, I'm in UK).

Any one have sort out any similar situation?

Thanks!

wacom1

Re: Charger cable for MSP

Postby wacom1 » Tue 13. Jun 2017, 14:50

I am not sure what you mean: There is no charger cable for MSP, but I guess you need a power supply (USB-C 100 Watt). Unfortunately it is not in stock in the store. You are in contact with Customer support ? What is your case number ?

kililoqey

Postby kililoqey » Sun 18. Jun 2017, 11:14

Sorry for the late reply.
Yes is the power supply, from costumer service they just told me that they don't have stock, and maybe they would have by the end of the month, but frankly, seen people here asking the same for months, and even seeing the lack of released accessories for MBS I'm not feeling confident and I have a nice expensive device unable to be use. This is quite frustrating

kililoqey

Postby kililoqey » Sun 25. Jun 2017, 10:00

Any Updated regarding the charger? I just see is available in japan... -_-

kililoqey

Postby kililoqey » Tue 27. Jun 2017, 14:17

?

Return to “Pen Computers”