New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Mobile Studio Pro 16 i7 512GB. Always out of stock!

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
skykappah

Mobile Studio Pro 16 i7 512GB. Always out of stock!

Postby skykappah » Wed 28. Jun 2017, 22:30

Hi all,

Do Wacom employees ever take a peak on these boards? Or anybody in the know?? I've been saving up for the MSP 16 i7 512GB.. the top model... Now that I have the cash... it's been forever out of stock... I've refreshing the page for over a month now... No luck!!

What gives? Do Wacom not want the money? Is the MSP16i7512 faulty or what? This is exactly the same stupid situation as the Cintiq Companion 2... Where they where out of stock for almost a year...a year or two before the MSP came out...

When is it back in stock?

wacom1

Re: Mobile Studio Pro 16 i7 512GB. Always out of stock!

Postby wacom1 » Thu 29. Jun 2017, 07:46

The MSP 16/512 is the most popular version of the Mobile Studio Pro and usually quickly sold out. If you are in Europe, it is currently in stock under https://eu-store.wacom.com/product/waco ... undefined1

surfacefanboi

Postby surfacefanboi » Thu 29. Jun 2017, 13:17

I got mine from Calumet UK, I waited about 3-4 months for it to come into stock. All this time Wacom UK web site were out of stock and I was told by Wacom customer service I could not order from their European site, which did occasionally have some stock.

Wacom are a crazy company, who obviously dont really want UK buyers to be able to buy this stuff, otherwise we could order from their European site, but I love the MSP 16".

If you do ever get an MSP dont expect to get a stand, pen nibs or spare power supply either ;)
“I do not fear computers. I fear lack of them.”
— Isaac Asimov :lol:

skykappah

Postby skykappah » Fri 30. Jun 2017, 23:06

surfacefanboi wrote:I got mine from Calumet UK, I waited about 3-4 months for it to come into stock. All this time Wacom UK web site were out of stock and I was told by Wacom customer service I could not order from their European site, which did occasionally have some stock.

Wacom are a crazy company, who obviously dont really want UK buyers to be able to buy this stuff, otherwise we could order from their European site, but I love the MSP 16".

If you do ever get an MSP dont expect to get a stand, pen nibs or spare power supply either ;)

Thanks for the advice! I bought the last one from them!

Return to “Pen Computers”