New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 has a known issue when using the WL Kit - this will be fixed soon. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Mobilestudio Pro 16 - Photoshop refuses to use the Quadro

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
spacemanjupiter

Mobilestudio Pro 16 - Photoshop refuses to use the Quadro

Postby spacemanjupiter » Sat 22. Jul 2017, 01:31

Photoshop refuses to use the Quadro. Illustrator has no problem with it. I set Nvidia CP setting to force the Quadro for Photoshop and it reverts back to integrated every time. I do have the increase memory option set from the popular reddit link.

If I disable integrated gpu it disables the Nvidia control panel and I can't even open it, even though the Quadro still shows in device manager and is not showing as disabled.

"Nvidia display settings not available. You are not currently using a display attached to an Nvidia GPU".

The desktop does not switch over to the Quadro either when I disable integrated. I simply have no gpu acceleration on the desktop when integrated is disabled, so it seems that when integrated is disabled, it also disables the Quadro. So irritating, as if these drivers are tangled up with each other somehow.

I've tried this on 2016 and 2017 Photoshop, reinstalled them, reinstalled newest Quadro drivers, reinstalled integrated drivers. Photoshop always lists the Intel 550.

PrielHackim

Re: Mobilestudio Pro 16 - Photoshop refuses to use the Quadro

Postby PrielHackim » Mon 24. Jul 2017, 10:49

i had the same problem (also in premier and After effect)

for the latest nvidia driver you should install nvidia expiriense - than when updating you should overwrite previus intaltion-

that fixed most of my driver issues

good luck

spacemanjupiter

Re: Mobilestudio Pro 16 - Photoshop refuses to use the Quadro

Postby spacemanjupiter » Mon 24. Jul 2017, 11:01

PrielHackim wrote:i had the same problem (also in premier and After effect)

for the latest nvidia driver you should install nvidia expiriense - than when updating you should overwrite previus intaltion-

that fixed most of my driver issues

good luck

You mean Geforce Experience? Isn't that only for Geforce cards though? The MSP has a Quadro M1000M and those drivers do not include Geforce experience.

Return to “Pen Computers”