NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

mobilestudio 13: no device connected

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
llz0717

mobilestudio 13: no device connected

Postby llz0717 » Tue 1. Aug 2017, 04:00

Hello

I am currently using mobilestudio 13. Today, wacom desktop center shows that there is no device connected. I go to the control panel--- wacom tablet properties. it says 'your device is not connected to your computer'.
I uninstall and reinstall the driver, it doesn't help.

So does anyone know what's the problem here.

Thanks

wacom4

Re: mobilestudio 13: no device connected

Postby wacom4 » Tue 1. Aug 2017, 06:36

My guess is that you rebooted the computer, correct?
Which driver version do you use?

Did you run a Firmware update before this happened?

I recommend that you backup all your personal data as soon as possible. One possible troubleshooting step is to reset the device to factory defaults...

In case you want a more direct contact, please send us a ticket on http://www.wacom.com/support/contact-support

llz0717

Postby llz0717 » Tue 1. Aug 2017, 15:51

wacom4 wrote:My guess is that you rebooted the computer, correct?
Which driver version do you use?

Did you run a Firmware update before this happened?

I recommend that you backup all your personal data as soon as possible. One possible troubleshooting step is to reset the device to factory defaults...

In case you want a more direct contact, please send us a ticket on http://www.wacom.com/support/contact-support

Thank you for your reply. I am currently using driver 6.3.23-1. I saw there was an update for my device and pen. So I updated and rebooted my device. Since then, the desktop center showed 'no device found'. I have submit a ticket, but no reply so far.

And I am so sorry, I wanted to reply your post at first. However, I clicked report accidentally instead. If you saw the report of your post, please know that it was my stupid mistake. T_T

wacom4

Postby wacom4 » Thu 3. Aug 2017, 08:41

Looks as if our support team is already in contact with you? Case CAS-693832-H2Q9J1.
Is this correct?

Return to “Pen Computers”