New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

:::How to connect Companion 2 to a monitor:::

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
sounas

:::How to connect Companion 2 to a monitor:::

Postby sounas » Tue 15. Aug 2017, 18:44

Hi,

I am using a cintiq companion 2 with the 2-1 cable and I am wondering if I can connect it to an external monitor.
It would be helpful if you let me know what I will need to do so and if this is possible, in general.

This way I could use the external monitor as a second or main monitor, while I am drawing.
Is this possible?

Thanks

wacom1

Re: :::How to connect Companion 2 to a monitor:::

Postby wacom1 » Wed 16. Aug 2017, 07:16

The Cintiq Companion has a displayport connector for attaching a second monitor. The 2-in-1 cable is for using the Compainon as monitor/tablet with a desktop computer.

sounas

Postby sounas » Wed 16. Aug 2017, 16:59

Oh, thank you very much!
I will test it and update :)

sounas

Postby sounas » Thu 28. Sep 2017, 19:07

Just to follow up this question,
I have connected via mini-port to a hdmi port of a monitor and it works great!

I can either extend the cintiq screen, mirror or even disable cintiq screen and use monitor screen only.
Everything works fine :)

Return to “Pen Computers”