NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Did I Really Ruin My Cintiq 13HD?

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
nyathan

Did I Really Ruin My Cintiq 13HD?

Postby nyathan » Sun 16. Jul 2017, 03:17

Hello!

About two weeks ago I purchased a new Cintiq 13HD, and it has been working fine from then to yesterday. Today, I went to install the new pen update, and I guess I forgot one of the chords for plugging in my Cintiq because it immediately responded with PROGRAMMING FAILED in all red. I restarted everything, hoping it would help, but now my laptop (2014 Macbook Pro) won't recognize that my Cintiq is connected at all! The LED buttons at the top of the Cintiq have also ceased to work. There has been maybe one time it was plugged in and the pen didn't work, but the touch did, but only on the laptop screen in a completely uncalibrated way.

So far I have tried: Restarting the laptop
Restarting the Cintiq
Restarting both
Installing the drivers again
Uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers
Resetting all settings
Just deleting/uninstalling all wacom files and software, then redownloading
Contacting customer support (it's Saturday now so no response until Monday)

Nothing's helped so far, please help! I saved up so much to get this Cintiq, I don't want it to turn into just a big useless monitor!

wacom1

Re: Did I Really Ruin My Cintiq 13HD?

Postby wacom1 » Mon 17. Jul 2017, 06:57

Make sure the USB cable is connected properly and reset driver settings. If that fails to work, there is a problem with the hardware and the unit needs repair. Further steps then depend on your loacation and where you bought the tablet.

Return to “Pen Displays”