New driver posted for Mac, version 6.3.25 now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver is still 6.3.24. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

How to make Mac dock stay on Mac screen while using Cintiq as second screen?

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
konjyouki

How to make Mac dock stay on Mac screen while using Cintiq as second screen?

Postby konjyouki » Sun 13. Aug 2017, 07:22

Whenever the cursor (while using Cintiq as second screen) is closer to the bottom edge, the Mac dock always appears on the Cintiq screen. I don't want it to keep appearing in Cintiq screen bcs I'd no use for the dock there and I want to be able to paint peacefully.

Is there a way to 'lock' Mac dock on Mac screen while I'm painting on Cintiq screen?
*I'll ask similar Q on Apple forum as well

ouscariqui

Re: How to make Mac dock stay on Mac screen while using Cintiq as second screen?

Postby ouscariqui » Sun 13. Aug 2017, 16:46

Hi!

Go to system preferences > mission control and uncheck the Displays have separate Spaces option. Restart the mac (or your session) and you will only see the dock on Mac's screen.

:)

konjyouki

Re: How to make Mac dock stay on Mac screen while using Cintiq as second screen?

Postby konjyouki » Wed 4. Oct 2017, 03:54

ouscariqui wrote:Hi!

Go to system preferences > mission control and uncheck the Displays have separate Spaces option. Restart the mac (or your session) and you will only see the dock on Mac's screen.

:)

Thanks! It works :)

Return to “Pen Displays”