New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Cintiq 27QHD Calibration on Windows 10 w/ Multiple Displays

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
saroumanjs

Re: Cintiq 27QHD Calibration on Windows 10 w/ Multiple Displays

Postby saroumanjs » Thu 27. Jul 2017, 08:27

Hi,

I just fix the trouble on my side (win 10, cintiq 13HD touch), I uninstall my old Teamviewer (seems to modify the monitor label in the system) and everything get back normal, hope it will helps, I was searching from days how to resolve the same trouble as you (monitors listed as 1 2 3, blank box once monitor selected, works only fine with only the cintiq plugged). I hope it will help :)

saroumanjs

Postby saroumanjs » Thu 27. Jul 2017, 08:36

so looks at third party software that can interfere with the monitors, maybe Teamviewer is not the only suspect, I found it by clicking on propriety of my monitors in the device manager, they were tagged "constructor: teamviewer".

ps: no related to the post but, if the touch affect the wrong screen, choose the wacom as the main monitor and if you have issues with the canvas rotation on PS CC, try to select "draw mode: standard" in the photoshop parameters (GPU parameters)

bradshawrd

Postby bradshawrd » Tue 19. Sep 2017, 14:13

I have had similar issues with two different Wacom monitors (DTH-2242 and Cintiq 22HD) that are connected to my laptop and then mirrored (using HDMI splitters) to classroom displays. I connect to my laptop using mini DP via a DVI to mini DP adapter and a USB cable to provide for Wacom pen / other capabilities. Sometimes it works great and sometimes the Wacom is not recognized, I cannot calibrate, etc. I believe that order matters but I am not entirely certain (e.g. when I connect the monitor, the laptop sees / uses it, and then I connect USB it seems work and it does not if I do the USB first then attach the monitor). Again, not certain of this but it seems more successful in the latter case. The problem is always resolved if I shut down my laptop and then turn it back on with Wacom attached to both USB and miniDP. Other than that, I have found no way to resolve the issue once it happens - this is primarily a problem when I am about to teach a class only to realize that the pen does not work and/or cannot be calibrated correctly. I will try what has been mentioned above in terms of the driver but I am really looking for a 30-60 second fix that I can do at the start of a class without losing too much time. It is very frustrating!

Return to “Pen Displays”