New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Cintiq 13HD: Installation Stops Programmes from Running

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
SickandTired

Cintiq 13HD: Installation Stops Programmes from Running

Postby SickandTired » Wed 13. Sep 2017, 22:52

Hello,

I have just bought a Cintiq 13HD. I have had no issue what so ever with the installation of the tablet or the calibration of the pen, but as soon as the tablet is installed, some of my other applications already on my laptop, no longer open.

I was using Paint Tool Sai previously and before the download it worked fine, now however once the tablet was installed, it no longer opens. I also had Origin installed and that also can't be opened. This evening I have tried to uninstall Orgin and re-install it, but having the tablet plugged in stops the download and doesn't allow it to start, again if I unplugged the tablet, it would work.

If I go to task manager and right click to end Wacom tasks, everything works again, except the tablet...

I have tried uninstalling Sai and starting again, which hasn't worked. I have uninstalled and re-installed the tablet itself three times and nothing. I have been scouting the internet for solutions or answers but nothing!

Has this happened to anybody else, or does anybody know what's wrong? I went onto the products page on Wacom and I can't see anything about having a compatibility issue with my laptop, it is an Acer which came with Windows 8 and was updated to Windows 10.

Thank you for any help
Stuart
Always sick and tired...

SickandTired

Cintiq 13HD: Installation Stops Programmes from Running - Resolved

Postby SickandTired » Thu 14. Sep 2017, 19:58

Sooo

Half an hour after I posted this I managed to resolve the issue. I am posting the resolve here in the hopes that the way I resolved it might help someone else.

IF YOU'VE GONE FROM A TABLET TO A CINTIQ MAKE SURE YOU UNINSTALL THE OLD TABLET SOFTWARE BEFORE YOU BEGIN!

When I got my new CINTIQ, I hadn't uninstalled my OLD Bamboo Wacom Tablet software, I think the two didn't work well on the same device and stopped my apps from opening. I use a laptop with Windows 10 installed. Go to the start button, type in 'Add or Remove Programs' and search for your OLD bamboo software, when you find it click on it and select UNINSTALL and when requested to do so, restart your laptop. Then boot it back up and re-install your NEW CINTIQ software! And then I hope your apps work again, cause this drove me nuts!

Hope it helps!

wacom5

Re: Cintiq 13HD: Installation Stops Programmes from Running

Postby wacom5 » Fri 15. Sep 2017, 08:53

Hi,
we are happy to hear that you managed to solve your issue.
We are aware of this issue and are hardly trying to solve this.
Thank you for your post,
Wacom Support

Return to “Pen Displays”