New driver posted for Mac, version 6.3.25 now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver is still 6.3.24. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Cintiq 21 UX, no "Grip pen" in the "tool" section, grip pen not working

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
pierresantamaria

Cintiq 21 UX, no "Grip pen" in the "tool" section, grip pen not working

Postby pierresantamaria » Sat 16. Sep 2017, 18:52

HI,

I have a really annoying bug that I can't fix and I desperatly need help.

here's my problem:
I had a power outage earlier this afternoon that forced my computer to reboot. and now, my grip pen is not recognized by my wacom cintiq 21 UX 2010. after a long search, I realised that my wacom properties panel does not dipslay the Grip pen icon in the Tools section As you can see in the image below:

Which meens I have no grip pen associated to it and I can't draw on the cintiq at all!! If, at least, there was a "+" on the right side, I might be able to add a Pen somehow but There's nothing. I'm stuck with a useless cintiq now ! I have searched online but can't find any answers that work. I already have unistalled and re-installed 2 different versions of the driver but nothing 's working.

Can someone please help me. I can't work without cintiq... :(

wacom1

Re: Cintiq 21 UX, no "Grip pen" in the "tool" section, grip pen not working

Postby wacom1 » Mon 18. Sep 2017, 07:23

Unplug and replug the tablet USB cable, then reset the driver (under Wacom Desktop Center -> Backup Settings). The tablet should be detected again. Put the pentip or eraser on the tablet and the driver should automatically detect the Grip pen.

Return to “Pen Displays”