New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Cintiq 13HD : driver issues EVERYDAY

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
Vivegriffe

Cintiq 13HD : driver issues EVERYDAY

Postby Vivegriffe » Wed 27. Sep 2017, 16:19

Hello and thanks for reading me !

Everyday I have bugs when I'm working with my Cintiq 13HD Touch : the driver stop to work and I can't use the stylus pression. I need to restart my computer to use my tablet correctly. And I have to restart many times per day... That's quite annoying.
I always do the Wacom and Windows updates (I'm still on seven) and I havn't found a solution about my problem. Can you help me please ? :/

wacom1

Re: Cintiq 13HD : driver issues EVERYDAY

Postby wacom1 » Thu 28. Sep 2017, 06:28

When the tablet stops to work under Windows7, first unplug and replug the USB cable. If that gets it working again, the tablet driver is still running fine, but the USB connection stopped. That can happen in Win7 due to USB power saving. Go to Device manager -> USB -> root/hub -> properties -> Advanced -> power management and turn off the setting 'Windows can turn off device to save power'. You may also have a look in the computer BIOS settings. On some machines it is better to disable 'USB legacy support' if you have such a setting.

If unplugging and replugging the USB cable has no effect, restart the tablet driver. Best way to do that is with a settings backup file: Use Wacom Desktop Center -> backup settings -> backup, when evrything is working and configured. Place a local backup file on your desktop and when a problem happens, doubleclick that file to restore settings (thereby restarting the driver). That should work in almost all cases without restarting Windows.

Vivegriffe

Re: Cintiq 13HD : driver issues EVERYDAY

Postby Vivegriffe » Thu 28. Sep 2017, 13:08

I've tried to unplug and replug the USB cable, the stylus pression isn't working. I can use the touchpad, I can clic with the stylus, but the pression is out !

And I've tried to restore settings with my backup, but even if I can still use the touchpad, now my tablet don't recognize the stylus anymore. I know that I have to restart my computer. Again...

Return to “Pen Displays”