New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Cintiq 13 HD never ending problem

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
mawag01

Cintiq 13 HD never ending problem

Postby mawag01 » Sat 7. Oct 2017, 17:38

When I bought my Cintiq 13HQ, I had a win 8 64 and a nvidia 580 graphics -card and a first monitor with 1920x1080 pixels. I used the driver pro636w3.exe. At this time, everything worked.
I then tried to update to a newer driver, it was about the year 2015 or beginning 2016, and I didn't get it to work. Meanwhile I tried nearly every new driver and always had the same problem: The tablet recognizes the pen, but the calibration tries to show the calibration-spots only at my first monitor.

Meanwhile, I have updated to the newest version of windows 10 64, have a new greaphicscard with NVIDIA 1080 Chipset and a new monitor from Samsung with higher resolution 2840x2160 and scale it to 150%.
With my old driver, (pro636w3.exe) I have problems when my first monitor is scaled to 150%. The pen points on my cintiq not where I have the pen, even after new calibration. When changing my first monitor to Scaling 100%, my cintiq works correct. Remember: The cintiq always was saaled to 100%.

So I again tried to install the newest driver, now WacomTablet_6.3.24-5a.exe

But again, I don't get it to work. I can't calibrate the pen because the calibration-points show on my Samsung like with all other newer versions.

The Wacom Desktop Center doesn't allow to change the monitor, the drop-down-menu where I should choose the monitor which I want to calibrate always remains empty and gives me no choice!

I deinstalled the old version, cleaned everything with wise program uninstaller, the installed the new version, rebooted and the pluged the tablet in.

I tried everything: Changing the primary monitor to Wacom, setting the Samsung-Monitor also to 1920x1080 but nothing helps.

I can't show a picture of my wacom desktop center where there is shown no monitor to choose from, I don'T know how to upload it.
But I hope, I have explained what I mean. I also have posted this problem in the old forum, but it doesn'T seem to exist any more.
So as this driver-problem exists since years, I'm very unsatisfied with my Cintiq 13HQ ass the price was very high (I remember about 1000 €)

Can anybody here help me? Do others have the same problem?
My system works without any other serious errors. My NVIDIA-System-Program shows both monitos correct, the windows system-page also shows ther monitors correct.

mawag01

wacom1

Re: Cintiq 13 HD never ending problem

Postby wacom1 » Sun 8. Oct 2017, 06:39

In the calibration panel you should have a selection of the monitor that you want to calibrate. That should show the Cintiq. At last it should allow to select between 2 monitors (Cintiq might be seen as PnP monitor only). - There is also a calibration panel in Windows control panel 'TabletPC Settings' -> Setup. Make sure the Stylus is configured to be used on the Cintiq.

mawag01

Postby mawag01 » Sun 8. Oct 2017, 14:37

As I wrote above, I have this panel, I'm only not able to upload a scrrenshot. This panel is empty. I can pop it down (open), but it doesn't show anything when using all the newer wacom-drivers. The first driver, which was on the CD when I bought the Cintiq 13HD (pro636w3.exe), shows two options: 1 and 2 and I can choose between the 2 monitors. It works, but as I now have a bigger first monitor with scaling to 150% I get problems with my old driver when scaling the first monitor.
Also I'm no more able to restore saved configs since windows 10 with my old Cintiq-driver. With this old driver I get the message libxml2.dll can't be found when launching "Wacom Tablett-Voreinstellungsdatei-Dienstprogramm" despite of several reinstalls of pro636w3.exe
These are the reasons, why I want to update to a newer, working driver, but no newer driver works for me.

mawag01

mawag01

Postby mawag01 » Sun 8. Oct 2017, 14:47

In Tablet-PC-Settings of Windows I get shown both monitors: The Cintiq 13 HD and my Samsung. But only the Samsung shows, that a Stylus can be used (that's not correct), only the Cintiq can use a stylus. So I also can't calibrate with this option.
The setup button in Tablet PC Settings is not grayed out but has no effect.

mawag01

Postby mawag01 » Tue 10. Oct 2017, 19:10

So it seems, Wacom can't help.
Please support an all uninstall-program, that complete removes all wacom entries in registry, all Wacom-Sys-Files and restores the situation, it would be, never having installed a Wacom-Driver. Then perhaps I have a chance to install a newer driver that works.

mawag01

Return to “Pen Displays”