Wacom Drivers
March 2018: Updated drivers released version 6.3.29-6 for Win and Mac, supporting the new Cintiq Pro 24/32 products. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Registration
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?:https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guideTitle=How-do-I-register-my-Wacom-device%2525253F&guideId=4244ade8-634a-433c-88b4-31d83e63226c

Cintiq 13 HD never ending problem

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
mawag01

Cintiq 13 HD never ending problem

Postby mawag01 » Sat 7. Oct 2017, 17:38

When I bought my Cintiq 13HQ, I had a win 8 64 and a nvidia 580 graphics -card and a first monitor with 1920x1080 pixels. I used the driver pro636w3.exe. At this time, everything worked.
I then tried to update to a newer driver, it was about the year 2015 or beginning 2016, and I didn't get it to work. Meanwhile I tried nearly every new driver and always had the same problem: The tablet recognizes the pen, but the calibration tries to show the calibration-spots only at my first monitor.

Meanwhile, I have updated to the newest version of windows 10 64, have a new greaphicscard with NVIDIA 1080 Chipset and a new monitor from Samsung with higher resolution 2840x2160 and scale it to 150%.
With my old driver, (pro636w3.exe) I have problems when my first monitor is scaled to 150%. The pen points on my cintiq not where I have the pen, even after new calibration. When changing my first monitor to Scaling 100%, my cintiq works correct. Remember: The cintiq always was saaled to 100%.

So I again tried to install the newest driver, now WacomTablet_6.3.24-5a.exe

But again, I don't get it to work. I can't calibrate the pen because the calibration-points show on my Samsung like with all other newer versions.

The Wacom Desktop Center doesn't allow to change the monitor, the drop-down-menu where I should choose the monitor which I want to calibrate always remains empty and gives me no choice!

I deinstalled the old version, cleaned everything with wise program uninstaller, the installed the new version, rebooted and the pluged the tablet in.

I tried everything: Changing the primary monitor to Wacom, setting the Samsung-Monitor also to 1920x1080 but nothing helps.

I can't show a picture of my wacom desktop center where there is shown no monitor to choose from, I don'T know how to upload it.
But I hope, I have explained what I mean. I also have posted this problem in the old forum, but it doesn'T seem to exist any more.
So as this driver-problem exists since years, I'm very unsatisfied with my Cintiq 13HQ ass the price was very high (I remember about 1000 €)

Can anybody here help me? Do others have the same problem?
My system works without any other serious errors. My NVIDIA-System-Program shows both monitos correct, the windows system-page also shows ther monitors correct.

mawag01

wacom1

Re: Cintiq 13 HD never ending problem

Postby wacom1 » Sun 8. Oct 2017, 06:39

In the calibration panel you should have a selection of the monitor that you want to calibrate. That should show the Cintiq. At last it should allow to select between 2 monitors (Cintiq might be seen as PnP monitor only). - There is also a calibration panel in Windows control panel 'TabletPC Settings' -> Setup. Make sure the Stylus is configured to be used on the Cintiq.

mawag01

Postby mawag01 » Sun 8. Oct 2017, 14:37

As I wrote above, I have this panel, I'm only not able to upload a scrrenshot. This panel is empty. I can pop it down (open), but it doesn't show anything when using all the newer wacom-drivers. The first driver, which was on the CD when I bought the Cintiq 13HD (pro636w3.exe), shows two options: 1 and 2 and I can choose between the 2 monitors. It works, but as I now have a bigger first monitor with scaling to 150% I get problems with my old driver when scaling the first monitor.
Also I'm no more able to restore saved configs since windows 10 with my old Cintiq-driver. With this old driver I get the message libxml2.dll can't be found when launching "Wacom Tablett-Voreinstellungsdatei-Dienstprogramm" despite of several reinstalls of pro636w3.exe
These are the reasons, why I want to update to a newer, working driver, but no newer driver works for me.

mawag01

mawag01

Postby mawag01 » Sun 8. Oct 2017, 14:47

In Tablet-PC-Settings of Windows I get shown both monitors: The Cintiq 13 HD and my Samsung. But only the Samsung shows, that a Stylus can be used (that's not correct), only the Cintiq can use a stylus. So I also can't calibrate with this option.
The setup button in Tablet PC Settings is not grayed out but has no effect.

mawag01

Postby mawag01 » Tue 10. Oct 2017, 19:10

So it seems, Wacom can't help.
Please support an all uninstall-program, that complete removes all wacom entries in registry, all Wacom-Sys-Files and restores the situation, it would be, never having installed a Wacom-Driver. Then perhaps I have a chance to install a newer driver that works.

mawag01

Return to “Pen Displays”