New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Please help Wacom Cintiq 27QHD doesnt recognize stylus on screen

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
Brainfrozen

Please help Wacom Cintiq 27QHD doesnt recognize stylus on screen

Postby Brainfrozen » Mon 30. Oct 2017, 21:30

Hi guys,

This has been causing me a headache all night, and has made me really worried considering this thing costed about £1600. If anyone can help me, i'd be stupid happy.

I set it all up today, everything seems to work - it connects to my computer fine, can work as a second monitor - looks great. I put in the installation cd to download the drivers - now, in the instruction book it says to plug in the usb to a usb port, and that the status light on the cintiq should come on.

Problem #1 - mine does not seem to come on. Should be a little white light next to the power button right? Across from the blue one. The blue one is always on. I have never seen the status light do anything.

I sense that this is a sign that somethings wrong - i try different usb ports, status light does not come on. Not alot i can do, so I continue to install the drivers, and download the new ones too from the desktop center.

Problem #2 Pen doesnt work. Drivers are installed, the cintiq does not respond to the pen. In the desktop center the only device it sees is the express key remote. Should the cintiq be here as a device as well? And the pen?

Also the same for the wacom preferences - the only thing i can look at in there is the express key remote. Theres no options for the pen or cintiq itself in there.

Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, turning the wacom professional service on and off - nothing seems to get the pen to work on screen. I have used a bamboo or wacom art tablet before this, so i thought maybe the drivers for those might've been interfering somehow? I think i uninstalled them, still does not have any effect.

At a loss here, can anyone help?

Thanks

wacom1

Re: Please help Wacom Cintiq 27QHD doesnt recognize stylus on screen

Postby wacom1 » Tue 31. Oct 2017, 11:30

Check the USB cable connection under the back cover and make sure it is fully plugged in - if possible use another USB cable and try different USB ports on the computer. If Windows check in device manager for problems. - The tablet / digitizer portion of the Cintiq works through USB only. If Wacom desktop center doesn't see it, go to backup settings and try to reset settings. If still no success, contact Wacom support.

Return to “Pen Displays”