New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

PC working with Cintiq pro 13

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
Mixuel

PC working with Cintiq pro 13

Postby Mixuel » Tue 7. Nov 2017, 18:06

I’m considering building a pc. My mbp 2012 won’t work well with cintiq pro 13.’No signal’ very often. Usually works after reboot but not stable... might be driver/high sierra related, who knows.

So does anyone use cintiq pro with win10 without issues?
What build you guys have?
Seems like everyone have huge problems with cintiqs.

wacom1

Re: PC working with Cintiq pro 13

Postby wacom1 » Tue 7. Nov 2017, 19:05

The 'No signal' message indicates a problem with the connection: cable, adapters, too high resolution might be causing this - probably not os related.

Mixuel

Postby Mixuel » Tue 7. Nov 2017, 21:08

Ok, my unit is a refurbished Cintiq pro 13, so I guess Wacom should have checked it.
Might be the cable. Resolution is 1080p so it shouldn't be a problem as I normally
use a Eizo with slighly higher resolution with the same computer and same displayport.

Mixuel

Postby Mixuel » Wed 8. Nov 2017, 15:19

The problem here is not in the cables or adapter, I presume, after testing it once again. Everything works fine if I boot the machine and start using the Cintiq. But if I do display toggle from the touch icon or close the lid on the MBP, then the "no signal" will be there sooner or later - works for a while. Something doesn't handle well display switching.
Sometimes the touch on/off switch won't work either for some reason.

Will try this on another Mac with minidisplay port and also usb-c when I get a chance.

btw, its annoying that if the touch button with virtual/screen keyboard is pressed on cintiq, you get the icons in the Mac upper taskbar. No need for this, Wacom.

Mixuel

Postby Mixuel » Wed 8. Nov 2017, 15:20

Still it would be nice to know if someone has had success connecting this with usb-c to a usb-c enabled mainboard in a win10 PC.

Mixuel

Postby Mixuel » Thu 9. Nov 2017, 20:41

Tried the cintiq with a macbook air 2015 (Sierra). Works fine. Time to buy a new machine.

Return to “Pen Displays”