NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-3 for Windows and 6.3.21-5 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch and [flash=][/flash]lag in Bluetooth connection mode.

for OSX: Resolved some problems on multi-monitor configurations, issues with touch and lag, alos a penclick and dragging issue in certain situations.

NOTE: When you are using a pen with Mac OS X 10.12, your lines might be wavy. What we are doing about it: We are working on a temporary fix to implement in the Wacom driver while Apple investigates the issue.

My Cintiq 13 HDT is not working properly

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
davee33

Re: My Cintiq 13 HDT is not working properly

Postby davee33 » Sat 4. Mar 2017, 14:07

Ok, so ... when i restart my computer an alert come up with this message: "the tablet drvier can't launch"or something like that ... i notice a that time a have two processus launched twice "Wacom_tablette.exe" and "WacomHost.exe" ... There's only one launch of "Wacom_touchUser.exe" this one seems to work properly.

I noticed also that the Wisptis.exe processus is launched and i wonder if it could creates conflicts with cintiq driver. ???

I about to uninstall 6.3.20-3 it and reinstall 6.3.20-7 hope the one works.

davee33

Re: My Cintiq 13 HDT is not working properly

Postby davee33 » Sat 4. Mar 2017, 15:29

after 4 hours of fighting against the plugins, i finally make it work properly ... 6.3.20-7 ... see you next crach, 'hope not! ;)

Return to “Pen Displays”