New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Cintiq Pro 13 ''Device not connected''

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
ckd12345

Cintiq Pro 13 ''Device not connected''

Postby ckd12345 » Sat 25. Nov 2017, 08:50

Just got myself a Cintiq 13 but am having issues getting it to work. I've used many Wacom products before but none have ever given so many problems just trying to get it to work. So I have uninstalled/reinstalled my drivers many many times but to no avail. Wacom Desktop Center is showing ''No device Connected'' and Wacom Tablet Properties is saying ''Your device is not connected to your computer''.

I've been trying to find a solution online for the last 3 days but none have worked and I'm out of ideas. So I'm giving the forums a go before I decide to return the item and going back to cintiq 13hd

The Tablet displays fine, it also recognises touch input from my hands but outputting onto the the main monitor and not the tablet itself ( I hope that made sense), but there is no pen input/recognition.

I'm using Windows 10 and tablet is connected to display port and usb via the Wacom Link.

wacom1

Re: Cintiq Pro 13 ''Device not connected''

Postby wacom1 » Sat 25. Nov 2017, 11:48

Check the cable, especially the USB connection. On Windows check in device manger, if the device is detected as HID, when the cable is plugged in. If that looks ok and shows no problem, reset tablet settings in Wacom desktop center. If that also fails, there is not much else you can do apart from testing on another machine. Then you should contact Wacom technical support.

ckd12345

Re: Cintiq Pro 13 ''Device not connected''

Postby ckd12345 » Sun 26. Nov 2017, 01:06

Okay so I have checked the cable, resetted tablet settings, checked device manager and also tested on another machine. (Both machines run Windows 10 64bit)
Still getting the same results. Guess I'll contact Tech support but I'm not sure what they can do at this point either.

Return to “Pen Displays”