New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Cintiq pro 16 - touch gestures - super sensitive zoom photoshop only

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
mxlxjp

Cintiq pro 16 - touch gestures - super sensitive zoom photoshop only

Postby mxlxjp » Fri 1. Dec 2017, 23:52

In Photoshop slight zoom gestures result in high scaling, making zoom gesture unusable in Photoshop.

Zoom gesture works fine in Sketchbook Pro.

Anyone else experiences the same problem or has an idea which part of the Wacom driver is responsible for this?

I just did a clean reinstall Mac OS High Sierra. Though the Cintiq is shown as "Cintiq pro 16 2", so maybe iCloud synched files of the driver on my machine? Had the problem before too (On Mac OS Sierra and Photoshop CC 2015), but thought it was because my outdated photoshop Version.

System Setup
MacBook Pro Retina early 2013
Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.1
Wacom Driver 6.3.25-2
Photoshop CC 19.0

wacom1

Re: Cintiq pro 16 - touch gestures - super sensitive zoom photoshop only

Postby wacom1 » Sat 2. Dec 2017, 06:27

The problem is known and will be fixed in the next driver. For the older OSX versions you can revert to the previous driver version. For High Sierra a driver update is needed.

mxlxjp

Re: Cintiq pro 16 - touch gestures - super sensitive zoom photoshop only

Postby mxlxjp » Sat 2. Dec 2017, 09:48

thank you for the quick response!

Return to “Pen Displays”