Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Cintiq Pro 24 - Fan Speed:
A firmware update was released that should allow you to adjust the fan speed. Please see: here

Windows 10 Fall 2018 Update:
Updating to the newest Windows 10 Fall update? Wacom has identified a few issues within the latest update. Pan/Scroll is not working correctly in some applications. Also, Modifier Clicks do not work when assigned to pen buttons or ExpressKeys, see the screenshot below. The Wacom driver team has submitted a bug report with Microsoft for these issues and will continue to work with them until it is fixed. More information can be found here: here

Mac OS 10.14 Mojave:
Upgrading to Mac OS 10.14 Mojave? A new Mac OSX security feature requires some additional changes to run the Wacom Driver correctly. Please see the instructions found on our support page here. Also, If you have any issues, please try a clean driver install. Follow the steps here.

Wacom Drivers:
December 2018: New driver released for Windows (6.3.32-3) and Mac (6.3.32-3). Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Inkspace App Updates: http://forum.wacom.eu/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1949#p5742

Google Chrome Why is Google Chrome not accepting clicks or is lagging?

Registration
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

Problem with my Cintiq HD 13"

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
Naimaste

Problem with my Cintiq HD 13"

Postby Naimaste » Wed 21. Mar 2018, 07:57

Hello , I am from Italy , last year I bought a cintiq HD 13" on Amazon and since when arrived I didn't have much time to use couse my pc broke, now I have a new pc:

Windows 10 64 bit , intel 8700k 32 gb ram ddr4 gtx 1080ti ....I have also a motherboard strix F gaming , and i have connected the device to the display port of the motherboard because the other two display ports are occupied by two dell monitors 27" and the Hdmi by a TV .

I used a minidisplay port / display port cable adapter for the small box so usb connected to 3.0 usb and the display port to display port , then all other cambles are well inserted.

I have the following problem :

Whenever I switch on the tablet it says no signal , then if I restart the pc the device is instead detected by windows, if for a reason I unplug a cable or I switch off the device , again the display gets black and no signal message ...

This is becoming stressing , does my device work correctly ?

wacom1

Re: Problem with my Cintiq HD 13"

Postby wacom1 » Wed 21. Mar 2018, 08:47

Try updating the graphics driver or remove one of the other monitors. If the graphics card does not send a signal, the Cintiq should show 'no signal'. You may check in display settings, if the Cintiq is detected as monitor and try to activate it without rebooting.

Naimaste

Postby Naimaste » Wed 21. Mar 2018, 09:05

The monitor is not detected in device manager, but if I restart the COmputer is detected and works, if I unplug or switch it off and then restart or reinsert plug it says no signal and is not detected anymore. I have to restart pc everytime ...

I updated drivers throuhgt the support tool key on the wacom itself , is there another one?

Naimaste

Postby Naimaste » Thu 22. Mar 2018, 08:03

Any solution?

Naimaste

Postby Naimaste » Thu 22. Mar 2018, 18:04

:( .

Naimaste

Postby Naimaste » Fri 23. Mar 2018, 07:57

So how can I solve the issue , is my wacom broken?

kangum

Postby kangum » Fri 23. Mar 2018, 18:29

your wacom isnt broken. you have a dedicated 1080 graphics card you are using plus you are trying to use the on board graphics chip at the same time. Sometimes, not all the time, there is a setting in your computers bios to enable your on board graphics to work with a separate video card at the same time. If your motherboard doesnt have this setting then it doesnt support using both your graphics card and your on board graphics at the same time. In that case the only solution is to remove one of the monitors from your dedicated 1080 graphics card and plug the wacom into that. This problem is not wacoms fault. You're trying to use 2 video cards at the same time that are not SLI. That is only supported on some motherboards.

Naimaste

Postby Naimaste » Sat 24. Mar 2018, 14:43

But then why when I restart pc it works?

Naimaste

Postby Naimaste » Fri 13. Apr 2018, 07:11

I am still having the problem , I have linked to as before but now even restarting the wacom doesn't get screen on , but I can use the touch tools and make appear the wacom window.
This is getting annoying and since I wo not want to spend the last warranty year to try solutions I would like to know if I should send it back.

Return to “Pen Displays”