Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Wacom Product Resources - Drivers, Manuals, Warranty Information & Others

Product Registration:
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

New Operating System releases:
macOS 12 ("Monterey") support: Is there a driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
Windows 11 support: Is there a driver for Windows 11?

MacOS Driver Setup: Setting up the Wacom driver with macOS

Issues with MS Edge browser:
When MS Edge is updated to version 94 and then opened and interacted with a Pen display the computer will crash and give the “Blue screen of death.”
This is NOT a Wacom driver issue, it has been reported from other devices using Windows Ink as well.
Disabling Windows Ink in Windows will resolve the issue.
See https://support.wacom.com/hc/en-us/arti ... -can-I-do-

Cintiq Pro 24 "Low Battery" warning?

Wacom One, Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
tomatogoatee

Cintiq Pro 24 "Low Battery" warning?

Postby tomatogoatee » Sun 4. Nov 2018, 20:40

I just got a popup saying my tablet had a low battery and I should connect power immediately...

Weird, right?

I have seen that warning when using my MSP as a tablet without power connected, but this is a new one to me. The Cintiq Pro doesn't have a battery, right?

hardworker

Re: Cintiq Pro 24 "Low Battery" warning?

Postby hardworker » Mon 5. Nov 2018, 06:04

Yes, I've got the same alert the other day (only one time). I thought it was the EK remote battery that needed to be powered up but the remote was on the 70% battery level...so I would also like to know why is that happening.

PeterKelly

Postby PeterKelly » Sat 8. Dec 2018, 10:11

I get the same with a 27QHDT, but my Express remote is permanently plugged in.

It is a little irritating and, as per usual, Wacom support don't seem remotely interested; hence no reply from them here.
Ah, well...

wacom5

Postby wacom5 » Mon 10. Dec 2018, 08:37

This can be an problem with the reading the drive is getting from the battery status. Normally it's an temporary intermittent issue and very hard to reproduce. I haven't been able to do it myself. One thing you can try is resetting the remote by opening the back cover of the remote and pressing the button. Cannot guarantee it will help but it won't cause any harm. Just be aware that it will be detected as a new device by the driver so you will need to redo your settings afterwards.
Need immediate help? Contact our Support: https://support.wacom.com

PeterKelly

Postby PeterKelly » Tue 11. Dec 2018, 09:29

There you go again!

I've just had a direct email form 'Support' and all you ever do is suggest 'Reset'. If not that, it is 'Reinstall', or 'Try older driver'.
Do any of you even remotely know what you are doing? It's no wonder that you keep producing really annoying bugs and take so long to resolve them.

bklynguy98

Postby bklynguy98 » Tue 27. Apr 2021, 19:53

It's April 2021 and this "Low Battery" warning with my Cintiq Pro 24 IS STILL HAPPENING! Wacom is SO SLOW to address ridiculously simple bugs, it's just mind blowing. How I wish Apple would enter this pro tablet market.

wacom5

Postby wacom5 » Wed 28. Apr 2021, 06:59

This bug has been quite hard to track down. We have not been able to reproduce it efficiently. Please help us fix this by reporting in to the support team. Thanks in advance.
Need immediate help? Contact our Support: https://support.wacom.com

bklynguy98

Postby bklynguy98 » Sat 27. Nov 2021, 01:58

NOVEMBER 2021 and this issue IS STILL HAPPENING!! WTF, Wacom, kill this annoying bug!!

jasonbarron

Postby jasonbarron » Tue 11. Jan 2022, 15:07

Speaking of the EK Remote's battery, does Wacom sell a replacement battery for when the original one finally quits holding a charge?

PeterKelly

Postby PeterKelly » Fri 28. Jan 2022, 10:22

@ jasonbarron:

No, Wacom don't provide a battery, nor is one easily available anywhere. It is not only a bizarre form of battery, it's an utter disgrace to prevent an easy repair.

To everyone:

I have a recent issue in this regard caused by another problem which some in this thread may be encountering. My remote battery wasn't charging despite being permanently plugged into the USB port on the side of my 27QHD. It would appear that the port no longer supplies power, but I don't know if this is a hardware or driver issue.

If you're using such a port, you need to check if there is power.

Return to “Pen Displays”