Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Product Registration:
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

Drawing software:
If you are not able to register, please use the trial version of the software below and try to register again at a later date.

Wacom Drivers:
December 2018: New driver released for Windows (6.3.32-4) and Mac (6.3.32-3). Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Windows 10 Fall 2018 Update:
Updating to the newest Windows 10 Fall update? Wacom has identified a few issues within the latest update. Pan/Scroll is not working correctly in some applications. Also, Modifier Clicks do not work when assigned to pen buttons or ExpressKeys, see the screenshot below. The Wacom driver team has submitted a bug report with Microsoft for these issues and will continue to work with them until it is fixed. More information can be found here: here

Mac OS 10.14 Mojave:
Upgrading to Mac OS 10.14 Mojave? A new Mac OSX security feature requires some additional changes to run the Wacom Driver correctly. Please see the instructions found on our support page here. Also, If you have any issues, please try a clean driver install. Follow the steps here.

Cintiq 27hqdt EK remote hot key problem

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
Pasha3d

Cintiq 27hqdt EK remote hot key problem

Postby Pasha3d » Fri 7. Dec 2018, 05:46

When i setup undo hot key (for z brush) ctrl z, and i press the button, the reaction like i press only ctrl. For redo button (Ctrl shift z) reaction like i press only ctrl shift.
Yesterday i reinstalled wacom drivers and everything worked well but today after restart hot key started to work incorrectly.

wacom5

Re: Cintiq 27hqdt EK remote hot key problem

Postby wacom5 » Fri 7. Dec 2018, 09:18

Can you provide more details?
Operating system?
Driver version?
Zbrush Version?
Check your keyboard layout and make sure it matches the Software language as well.

Pasha3d

Postby Pasha3d » Wed 19. Dec 2018, 09:43

Windows 7. This problem not only Zbrush. All presets of setup EKremote can forgets buttons.
Example - All other- preset i em change two outer key for left and right keyboard buttons. Next day after restart left button does not work. A em change right button for any button, all work good. But button on witch i assigned left key ignore all change. Reinstall drivers solve the problem until first restart. After restart random buttons can broke...

wacom5

Postby wacom5 » Wed 19. Dec 2018, 10:03

Which driver version to you have? There is a bug in the latest version that prevents the driver from loading the settings after reboot. This should be fixed through a hotfix release later this week. In the meantime, either reload the settings after each reboot, or rollback to the previous driver version.

Pasha3d

Postby Pasha3d » Wed 19. Dec 2018, 10:28

6.3.32-3 thanks for the answer. I will wait for hot fix.

Return to “Pen Displays”